+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Opportunity for Unemployed Graduates

Opportunity for Unemployed Graduates

MyStipends is a SOCIAL WELFARE package put together to take care of the financial
    needs of Nigeria's young population, it mobilizes resources from various segments
    of the national economy to fund the payment of N5,000 monthly stipends to deserving
    young Nigerians.

Eligibility
    You become a beneficiary by FREELY participating in an illuminating online self-development
    multiple choice (objective) contest during and/or after which you participate in a collective
    SAVE OUR GENERATION effort, all through your mobile PHONE or COMPUTER.

Its FREE! SIMPLE!! & CONVENIENT!!! just:

* Visit www.mystipends.com
    * Get the Questions
    * Follow the Hints to the Answers
    * Participate in the PASS
    * Supply the Answers CORRECTLY
    * Complete the Claim
    * Earn your STIPEND

MyStipends is open to students, unemployed, under-employed and the employed.

For more information join us on Facebook by Clicking http://www.facebook.com/groups/mystipends/ or call: 031-745335, 08122649143

Re: Opportunity for Unemployed Graduates

If you have never trusted anything before, give my stipend Nigeria a trial... i was surprised to see that my account was credited. We are getting there, our Journey may take time but i believe Nigeria will get better with determined people like "my stipends Nigeria", you and me. - by John Olushola from FCT Abuja - as contained on http://www.facebook.com/groups/mystipends/

If your answers are ready, visit www.mystipends.com today 13th August access the answers page and supply your answers correctly. Page closes in less than 11 hours.

For the benefit of those just joining us, kindly ensure your profile name on Facebook/Twitter is the same with the name supplied at subscription on www.mystipends.com so we can acknowledge and match your participation in the PASS with your submitted answers. Please understand there won't be room for corrections once the list of beneficiaries from this contest is released. Thanks.

This for us is the beginning: that this unique social experiment produces 10,000 beneficiaries monthly. But one year on we can humbly submit that though we are not where we want to be, we however are no longer where we used to be. As we draw close to the 1st October anniversary of MyStipends, we welcome your feedback in form of suggestions as you visit our "FEEDBACK" page on www.mystipends.com

I was one of d beneficiaries in d last october contest. Mystipends is real, just follow the instructions strictly and u'll also share d testimony of being one of d beneficiaries - by Jonathan Charles Ayilaran from Ondo State - as contained on http://www.facebook.com/groups/mystipends/

Did you miss the 1st August Contest? Well. here is your opportunity to be a part of the 2nd August Contest starting tomorrow dont't miss out!

It's very easy to become a beneficiary, simply follow the CONTEST INSTRUCTIONS - STRICTLY!!!

"If you have never trusted anything before, give my stipend Nigeria a trial... i was surprised to see that my account was credited. We are getting there, our Journey may take time but i believe Nigeria will get better with determined people like "my stipends Nigeria", you and me."

Olushola is a beneficiary

Participate in the PASS today and be pre-qualified to earn your N5,000 stipend for August!!

+ Reply