+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: NNPC TEST FORMAT BY POPULAR DEMAND!!!!

NNPC TEST FORMAT BY POPULAR DEMAND!!!!

NNPC TEST FORMAT

Related pages in GMATs for the NNPC test format:

1. General Apt test of 120 questions comprising of 4 different parts.
    PART A: Questions 1-30:In GMAT 2005, pges 298-314. In GMAT 2006, pages 350-354, 371-378.
    PART B: English tests. Questions 31-60: In GMAT 2005, pages 101-116 and covers questions 6-9, 23-26, 40-43, 57-60, 74-77. In GMAT 2006, pages 225-227.

PART C: Mathematics. Questions 61-90: IN GMAT 2005, pages 118-145 and please study all questions to know the concept in order to approach similar ones. In GMAT 2006, pages 1-62 and please you dont have to study hard on these but do because you can’t tell, they may decide to change the format.
    PART D: Shapes (folding up of unfolded and painted shapes). Questions 91-120: In GMAT 2005, pages 325-329.

2. Skill Test, SCIENCE which is for both engineering and science. It covers the information below. I was able to finish quickly and jot down.

Bouyancy, Local losses, Cathode Ray Oscilloscope, Waves, Linear measuring scale, Forces that act on fluids at rest, Fluid calculations involving average velocity, Change in Momentum, Direction of flows :streamline, Adiabatic and reversible processes, Rate feed back control actions, Advantages of Polyphase systems over single phase, Converging and Diverging nuzzles, Compressible fluid flows, Thermal resistance of Insulators, Prevenion of Corossion, Properties of Materials, Requirements 4 precipitation/ hardening in metal system, Quarter wave, Phase shift: keying data transmission difference, Isentropic flow, Size determination of packed towers, Pyrometallurgical process, What Corossion fatigue depends on?, Basic assumptions of economics of engineering production, Creep, Speed of a DC motor is controlled by?, Differential calculus, Rotary type positive displacement compressor, Ideal outlet velocity of stream from a nuzzle, Enthalpy calculation, Inductance, Reaction sequence, Intrinsic stoichiometric ratio and questions like:

—A branching step consist of a reaction of a relatively stable intermediate known as…?
    —The decimal equivalent of a hexadecimal number 3AD is?

PLEASE GO THROUGH “O-LEVEL PHYSICS AND CHEMISTRY” for the above topics, they will sure help very well.

BY
    NDOJESUS!!!

Re: NNPC TEST FORMAT BY POPULAR DEMAND!!!!

So the nnpc tests requires a bunch of science scope as listed.Well it will be fine.

Tanx man, 4 d info, but wen ar we expectin d test?
    T

@ndojesus the Gmat pages stated above pls is it from d foreign Gmat or d Nigerain Gmat?

@ ndojesus pls i wish to have the gmat 2005 & 2006. how can i get it. this is my email add [email protected]. i reside in abuja. u can email me. i appreciate

@Ndojesus please I'm also interested in the 2005 & 2006 Gmat please send to ?? mailbox: [email protected].
    God bless you and grant all your heart desires as you send it.

can you pls post the materials here?

THANKS BUT HAVE THEY INVITED 4 THE TEST

tanx a million time
    it shall come to pass

@ndojesus,God bless 4 d info.Plz would u help me forward d pages to [email protected]?Dats my mail.D 1 i v is 2007Gmat.God bless

bros thanx 4 the breakdown pls i really would appreciate ur support of gmat nd science materials uploads my e-mail add is [email protected].

Stay blessed.

@ndojesus or any wu ve received it shld pls help me out, my email id is [email protected]

@ndojesus,am also intrested.dis is my addy [email protected]. Will be expectant

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast