DONT SEE THIS POST AS ONE OF THOSE POST THAT YOU WILL CONSIDER A SPAM OR FRAUD.You can check me out on [email protected]. I am sure of what i have posted thats why i have included my personality into this(But i might not accept your friend request if you chose to send me one,cos i ve enuf friends already)

...You will Agree with me that sometimes we spend at least N4000 weekly on some Irrelevant items e.g beer, cigarettes, Recharge card for those gals(Boys), Appetizers..e.t.c Do me this favor just spare N3000 in a week and watch it grow your account Balance its HARD TO BELIEVE I KNOW THAT BECAUSE WE ARE ALL NIGERIANS AND WE ARE ALWAYS EXTRA-ORDINARY CAREFUL WITH ONLINE INVESTMENT LIKE THIS,THAT AM ABOUT TO INTRODUCE TO YOU.

JUST INVEST A ONE-TIME FEE OF N3000 AND BE MAKING N300 EVERY 4-4DAYS ITS REAL AND IT HAS HELPED LOTS OF US,I SOLD THIS TO A PASTOR IN ABUJA AND TO MY SURPRISE HE PRAYS FOR ME EVERY MORNING THROUGH CALLS AND TEXT MESSAGES, I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO MAKE FRIENDS WITH BIG PEOPLE THROUGH THIS INVESTMENT, SO JOIN US AND LETS GET STARTED.

...TEXT N1000 GLO OR STARTCOMMS CARD TO THIS NUMBER,PLEASE CALL ME FIRST BEFORE YOU DECIDE FOR YOU TO BE SURE THAT THE PERSON YOU ARE DEALING WITH CAN BE TRUSTED.08051744119.TEXT THE PIN&SERIAL NUMBER,WITH YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AND YOU WILL GET THE DETAILS STRAIT.THANK YOU GOD HELP US...A.K.A HELP SOMEBODY