+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: job seminar

job seminar

With the enormous number of graduates churned out by our tertiary institutions yearly and the so little job openings available for these thousands of desperate and qualified candidates, it is obvious that getting a job in Nigeria transcends just having a degree or brandishing a certificate of a particular field of study.

Walking into a company and telling them you just finished school from the best university with a first class or a 2.1 CGPA and so ‘I must get the job!’, sending out series of unsolicited CV’s which will only end up in the thrash bin, or aimlessly surfing the internet with a library of information too overwhelming for you to use will only increase the chances of you staying more months at home jobless!!!

A successful job search requires thorough planning and preparation; it’s close to a full time job and has secrets that must be constantly understood and practiced to be successful. These secrets will work for anybody forever! Mark my words

I will be letting you on this information on Feb 5 and 6 2011. This information will turn around your endless wait to get a dream job; 100%guarantee! It will turn around your story. Whether you are fresh from school or have been sitting at home for months, these principles will work for you.

You don’t have to follow the crowd, go online, apply for a job and wait to be short listed, or make cold calls with CV’s that are hardly ever successful,I will show you how to get your dream job with less stress, tested, proven and guaranteed technique! You will get what you want in six months.

This is what you should expect that day

• Secrets of effective job search

• Job market trends and analysis

• Networking to secure your dream job

• Writing and irresistible CV, and I mean irresistible

• Using online, social sites techniques for job search

• Full secrets of Recruiting firms revealed

• 10 secrets about job search, nobody else probably knows; secrets that will give

you a superior advantage

Feb 5 and 6 2011 marks the date, and reservations are for just 400 people for both days.

For more information reach me on .See you on that day
    g

job seminar

merry Christmas and happy new year in advance. i really have been working hard to

make sure i am able to meet the teeming expectations of potential participants in

my seminar coming up on the 5th and 6th of February 2011. my only assurance is that

after the seminar unemployed graduates will have more focus and strategies in

getting their dream job.......and at least be fulfilled.

the venue will be announced soon but be rest assured that if you cannot make it

you may have to procure our e-version of the seminar, at no major cost at all and

full benefits. catch ya
    g

+ Reply