+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: How desperate can Nigerian get???

How desperate can Nigerian get???

Why is dat everyone is lookin for a way to scam people; is it now a crime to reveal ur picture, biodata and contact details on yearbooks?
    Just check out dis sms i got today

hw u doin? my name is nwafor chikwendu gm/09b/01170 gombe state. my inlaw secured me job in shell S.P.D.C R/S. Call me 2link u 4 a job throu my inlaw now. I dnt have access 2 call frm my cabinet boat here in the offshore due 2 our recharge vessel has nt com sincs ystdy due to d sea wave. Cal my my inlaw on 08160227355. ENGR GEORGE AMAKIRI HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER SHELL S.P.D.C R/S

Funny!isn't it. dere are some questions to be considered; if he reali hs d contact he has claimed why would he be giving d benefit of it wen he doesn't even know me; won't he be giving d privilege to members of his family or friends? my guess is dat he just pilfered my name from d nysc handbook and decided a new way to make quick money. I really dont ve d resources to waste on such a scam; i wld ve just called d number to tell him i'm nt fooled and he shud try his luck elsewhere!
    I just tot of sharing it, cos who knows how many pple he intends to send d same message to? Pls, dont be fooled!! We may be earnestly searching for employment but do not allow desperation to set in and give urself out to dis scammers!!be warned!!

Re: How desperate can Nigerian get???

This particular "GEORGE AMAKIRI SCAM" has been going round for a while now.
    These SCAMMERS are really dumb and as such think everyone is as gullible and dumb as they are.
    Good you perceived that it was a SCAM. Lots of people still fall for such cheap scams these days.
    No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

+ Reply