I don't know if anyone is thinking along the same lines that I am. When Segun Oni was ousted by the tribunal and Fayemi was sworn in; everyone felt justice has come back and then it happened in Delta and now in Osun state. I'm beginning to see this annulments in a new light and some questions need to considered. Did the tribunal just realize after so many years that the elections were not free and fair? if not then why the delay in attributing justice?
If I'm to give my opinion, I do not think this is justice at last, I feel it's justice perverted. I see it as a case of settling and denying the electorates of choosing their desired candidates in the next election. One should ponder the question; if these same candidates were put on the platform for governorship a second time, will the same people who purportedly voted for them still do it all over again. Is it not possible that these same people will have changed their political ideal and stand by now as from the former?
I will like to ask if we not running a 'lineage government' now, where the kingmakers choose the next ruler from the royal households.
Yes! we think it's justice at last! but let us perform a re-think; are we not being manipulated psychologically to believe what we see because we think it's true according to our sight?
Remember, things are often not the way they seem!
Nigerians Think!