Hi this is a foundation with charitable causes and do not take part in fraudulent activities.However if you so wish to join us in changing the lives of as many people as possible at no cost to you then please try and do so.

Right now we are introducing you to WAZZUB to as many people around the world as possible we need at least 5000 to join from each country around the world since WAZZUB is paying to join for free,EVERY ONE WHO SIGNS UP AND ALSO ENSURE THAT THOSE THEY SIGN, SIGN OTHERS AS WELL CAN MAKE A LOT OF MONEY!!! JUST BY GETTING THE OTHERS TO SIGN FOR FREE...

If you have any questions please let me know as soon as possible you have to hurry as time is running out. closure is 9th april 2012. for you 2 be paid according to the number of people you get to sign as well. a dollar per head every month.

Please go to the link and sign up for free, if u cannot click on this link , just copy and on you browser

http://www.signup.wazzub.info/?lrRef=01c622aa

OR you can just send me your e-mail address to [email protected] so that i can send the link to you for easy signing

i'm waiting to hear from you .THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU.

FRANCIS Ugochukwu