+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: NYSC WAP LOAN

NYSC WAP LOAN

Those of us Batch A 2009 ex-corps members who benefited from wap loan, pls lets share our experience on this site to educate others. As for me i hv been able to set up a small poultry farm in Ijero,EKITI. Though the marketing has not been easy for me but to God be the glory.

Re: NYSC WAP LOAN

I bless the god of NYSC for your life. Does that mean NYSC isnt a complete failure to u ?

which one be NYSC wap loan? i neva hear this kin thin befor, and im an ex-copa, just intimate me incase of a relatve or friend.

In case you dont know in line with federal govt MDG war against poverty(WAP), NYSC in 2009 started training corps members in various agro enterprises after which an interest free loan of #250 000 will be given to each corps member to be repaid after 3years but you will fill form of intent either online or hard copy before you can be shortlisted and be informed either by text or invitation letter from abuja. Again you must be a serving corps member. I think is better than NYSC FOUNDATION. As 4 me nysc is not a complete failure.

please bro, where do i get the wap loan form on net? l'm recently serving at kaduna. 2010 batchA crps member.

I 4 lik to apply,but where to start, na b the problem,i'm in batch c,currently serving in zamfara.

Newbie, I'm glad you brought this topic. please you really need to tell us more bout this. many of us do not know how to go about it and we're looking forward to get the procedure from you. NYSC is not a faliure bro.

Re: NYSC WAP form online

pls can you help me with NYSC WAP FORM online? i am one of the corp member in BATCH Aserving in oyo state but relocated from pleatue state.getting to oyo state everything pertaining to WAP have been closed.i wish to go for the training with this income BATCH B.SO PLS HELP.

wap loan form is out in Kaduna state now. go to state secretariate to obtain the form thanks.

+ Reply