+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: NYSC POSTING ABUJA,LAGOS, OYO (IBADAN)

NYSC POSTING ABUJA,LAGOS, OYO (IBADAN)

I jst graduated in Feb 2010 from UNIBUJA,hopefully am to make the next batch of the NYSC scheme (JUNE/JULY 2010) but am really undecided on where to serve,studied Bankin N Finance and really want a Commercial City that hopefully I can get a placement during service and possible retainment.

ABUJA,LAGOS,OYO,CROSS RIVER,NASSARAWA states, which is more preferable.Please I need your advice to help me plan and get the NYSC stff cracking.

Thanks so much HOUSE,since I joined this network have learnt alot from different Testimonies n all.

Re: NYSC POSTING ABUJA,LAGOS, OYO (IBADAN)

I also graduated in Feb and am going for june/july batch by God's grace. I'm also new 2 dis forum & av bin monitoring posts but av nt rily contributed in discussions. Please can som1 kindly help ascertain will autonomous govt agencies lyk CBN, NDIC, FIRS etc, allow new graduates 2 serve there? How do we find out if they r recruiting? It's always bin my drm job.It's really important 2 u. Can som1 who God has touched, kindly rply. u

Goldribbonz- Most definately u can serve with CBN,NDIC,FIRS. I have a lot of my friends that graduated from Abuja and are serving there now,so its jst ur LEG n ur connection,if u hav good contacts, talk with them now so that they can help facilitate ur process of joining these govt inst.

As per my question do you hav any advice concerning that, Plese info me.

Thanks David. Of d states u listed,I tink Lagos is d best option lyk I heard. There r more opportunities there, cos of larger no of coys. Most of d headquaters are located in lag and there's high likelyhood of retaining u if u serve in lag than abj. I wonder y pple who av more knowledge of dis, won't educate us on dis forum. It's unfair, cos all am saying is out of assumptns and hearsay. However, u shud also consider cost of living in any state u finally intend 2 choose. I also studied Banking & Finance. Pls other members of dis forum, help us wit advice. I also will like 2 knw wen d institutns I listed in my former post will be recruiting. Tks evri1

All the Best Bro, we both studied Bankin N Finance,nice that we can share some similarities, u finished from which skool, i will choose IBADAN cos i think cost of livin is kinda cheap there, will b able to shuttle lagos if i wanna write any orgn's test n all, wat do u think

those inst u mentioned they dont advertise to recruit CORPERS ooo, u jst link with them NAIJA FACTOR arrangee.

Goodluck.Hop we get crackin by JULY 2010 BATCH B

@ manifest, thanks but am nt ready 2 get duped

kai David stop this fake anouncement of yours before I report you to EFCC or ICPC
    common stop corruption in Nigeria don't be a part of them.
    Make Nigeria a Corrupt free nation
    T

+ Reply