Hello prospective corps members, I am Mr. Ohara Stephen. The aim of posting this is to give every body vital information on National Service Scheme. I was a corps member (2005 batch A: Lagos state) and currently working in NYSC national headquarters Abuja. I want to use this small media to give an important orientation on NYSC for mobilized members. Firstly, “I can help you to serve in any state of you choice” (it is not a probability issue is certainty with guarantee!). Follow the steps below to obtain success in you NYSC.
IF YOU ARE EXPECTING YOU CALL UP LETTER,THE STEPS BELOW IS FOR YOU! DO NOT IGNORE IT, TO AVOID REGRET AT LAST.

1. TWO WEEKS OR A WEEK BEFORE THE INSTITUTION PASTES THE NYSC MOBLIZATION LIST CALL ME ON : 08105653798.(ISSUES ON STATE TO SERVE AND OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATIONS).
  2. I WILL BE GIVING YOU INFORMATION ON HOW TO GET A VERY GOOD PLACE OF PRIMARY ASSIGNMENT.

(THIS IS DONE WHILE IN NYSC ORIENTATION CAMP).
IMPORTANT NOTICE: if you fold you hands, waiting for random posting then you posting might be a probable event unless you are lucky, am sorry to say this but be informed today that 30% of the states do not care about corps member, what do I mean by this corps members are not pay their state allowance in some states, while some state pay good amount of money for the up keeping of each corps member in the state. Do not subject you self to suffering during you one year service because national service is full of opportunities and stress so plan you way out today, am talking with experience. Some corps members who will adhere to the instruction will make good use of this federal/state government opportunity.
PRESENT POLICIES IN NYSC SCHEME: THE NYSC ACT 2001 “established that redeployment of corps member is strictly obtain on two basic ground: marital and health ground. Redeploment means posting a corps member from one place to the other . IF I MAY ADVICE: do not wait for redeployment for it may not be approved in several cases. Some demerits of redeployment on marital ground: if you use marriage as an excuse then bear it in mind that the name of you husband will appear in you said “NYSC DISCHARGE CERTIFICATE” The only solution is to plan you placement on time, before the mobilization list comes out.
INFORMATION LEADS TO TRANSFORMATION AND EXCELLENCE! CONTACT : 08105653798