How sure is SURE P? that is a very big question the government of Nigeria seriously should provide an answer for. If they can be able to provide employment for over 800,000 NYSC Graduates yearly then I can say the program is indeed sure, if not its not so sure...Hope its not by who you know?

Over 500,000 Unemployed graduates walk the streets of Nigeria daily, yet the government says they are unemployable because of their Academic background...How is that their fault? When the conditions for good academic works is not there...Its not easy studing in any Nigerian University this days. Back in their days, they get free foods while studying, their hostels where conducive, they eat well and had special times for reading. Today the system has changed, you don't expect hungry students to perform well in schools. Where are those days where your books are being provided by the government, you up keep and feeding are being provided by the government...They should find away of changing things back to the glory days else they will keep producing unemployable graduates,

I have applied for this Job vacancy and had never received any form of alert or notification what so ever

I will only do my best by applying for as many jobs in Nigeria as possible until the day I finally get one. Whoever says am unemployable is speaking for his or self shekina

Gob bless Nigeria