+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: How to pass jamb and post jamb and get admission into any higher institution

How to pass jamb and post jamb and get admission into any higher institution

Who else want to go to university or polytechnic and has being writing jamb and post jamb and not getting any admission.Not to worry.I must assure you that this year your name will be listed among the first ten in the merit list so if this is your first time of writing jamb.I must congratulate you all for reading this because this is a system that had been tested over time and had paved way for thousand of Nigerians nation wide.What are mine insinuating at.the truth is that thousands of Nigerians had written jamb in the past and did not come out with any positive result,they had attended lots of evening lesson and bought so many books,yet nothing seems to be happening.This is exactly the reason why we have decided to put smiles in the faces of our Nigerian student especially those that seek to go to higher institution.
    This days jamb had come up with the pattern of getting your thumb print before the exam date.
    We know that lots of student will be discouraged from going to write the exam.Not to worry with us your admission is guaranteed,only apply all the step we will reveal to you and watch your admission run after you.
    Even if you are a working class person,with our system your admission is guaranteed..
    For free report send your details in the following format
    Name
    Email
    phone number
    interest:jamb
    To:08030926476

We will forward the whole details to you and you will smile to the school of your desire..

Re: How to pass jamb and post jamb and get admission into any higher institution

Its true a lot of students face challenges in the JAMB examination. Some writing it for like the 3rd time! Over the years, from careful observation I discovered that it is only those that practice continuously for each paper that sail through with high Jamb scores.

Presently different Jamb computer based test, downloadable from Downloads could be used to prepare for the upcoming Jamb exams.As a result students get the feel of the exam and also learn faster than attending Jamb classes or reading past question booklets.

Wishing all Jambite the very best.

+ Reply