+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Get paid helping companies manage and get on social media website

Get paid helping companies manage and get on social media website

Now you can receive unlimited traffic and build followers, views and likes on your website and on any of the social bookmarking site.

This site is a tool that will help you grow your Twitter, Facebook, Google, YouTube and Websites for FREE for you or any company. We allow you to pick and choose who you want to follow, like, friend, view or visit and skip those who you're not interested in.

We are a Social Marketing group called Social Link Exchangers. We are here to help you solve your Social marketing and web traffic issues.

Exchange systems for:

Google +1
    Twitter Followers
    Facebook Likes
    Youtube Views
    Traffic Exchange

Let me explain

Most of you already have a facebook page which requires you to increase your likes, a twitter page that requires followership, possibly a Youtube Video that requires views or a website that requires traffic.

Now with us (Social Link Exchangers), you will be able to build any of those with ease. The wonderful thing about this is that you earn coins (in other words credit), which you will use to get you facebook page liked, twitter followers, Youtube Video Views or website traffic to your website by other users.

The Coins are earned as you like other users' pages, follow them, view their Youtube Videos or do a traffic exchange with them. The more actions you carry out the more coins you earn. These coins are what you use to load credit on any of your pages, whether facebook, twitter, Youtube or personal site. In other words you earned the coins to use to pay for view, likes, followers or traffic.

Apart from that, you also earn coins when you refer people.

I will like to state at this juncture that you could also buy coins if you ever run out of coins. All procedures are available on the hope for this.

Join us now at http://www.linkexchangeforseo.com

I am happy to have started this.

For starters, I will be giving away 50 coins via some coupon codes that will be made available. Once you register, send me a personal message with your username and I will reply you with a coupon code that will give you 50coins instantly.

Join us now and let us help you build your links

You can use our website to get facebook likes, twitter followers, Google + for companies. You make money from it too

Go now. Visit us today http://www.linkexchangeforseo.com

1stargeneral

Re: Get paid helping companies manage and get on social media website

Text me on 08166234713 with username when you register so i can add up the free 50coins for you to start up.

+ Reply