+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Free Easter gift. A must read.

Free Easter gift. A must read.

Send email to: [email protected] with title, "I need it." The following offers has now been down to N1k. (1) a Nigerian company that pays you $0.302 to post in their forum and $3.111 to refer people. (2) a Nigerian company that pays you $1 to fill online forms. (3) 2 international writing companies that pays you Nigerian graduates from N4900 to N19500 for every 1000 words. (4) to earn money with facebook if you have a verified Paypal account. You can earn $2k with them. The fifth offer goes for N2k and u are given prizes like ipod to submit Maths question. To get the payment details, send me email. Offer is open till Wednesday April 4,2012.

Re: Free Easter gift. A must read.

.if u are interested in working in dangote as a corper,just send ur C.v and passport to [email protected] and state where u r serving... Be fast about it,cos the opening is in slots.. Thanx.

Re: Free Easter gift. A must read.

.if u are interested in working in dangote as a corper,just send ur C.v and passport to [email protected] and state where u r serving... Be fast about it,cos the opening is in slots.. Thanx.

+ Reply