+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: 2010 DISCHARGED CERTICATE

2010 DISCHARGED CERTICATE

THE 2010 NYSC Discharged certificate is giving us a serious problem at work place during recruitment. Employers are complaining that we corpers altered the date (2010) that is tickened with marker... that is NYSC used maker to change 0 to 1 which is a very big problem to any certificate. my concern now is 'how many of these employers that will understand that the alteration is not from us?'

i hereby formally advise NYSC to do something about this fatal error before the problem start affecting us in the labour market.. they should publish a page on the newspaper that will guarantee us and to enable to have a photocopy of this page... they should also go air and make an announcement on this alteration of date... this is certificate for God sake....Thanks house

Re: 2010 DISCHARGED CERTICATE

could you imagine dat avoidable alteration coming from the NYSC? one day they will use maker to change names on certificate. How would they explain the stolen or missing discharge certificate now? it's quite terrible for NYSC o.

Thats a serious issue. Hope NYSC acts fast
    ~

that's a very silly mistake they made there, as if that's not bad enough they are still keeping mute about it. may God save us

I KNOW NYSC HAS LEARNT FROM THEIR MISTAKE AND I PRAY OR HOPE THAT SUCH WILL NOT HAPPEN ON OUR OWN DISCHARGED CERT BY THE TIME WE ARE PASSING OUT ON JUNE 24TH
    p

+ Reply