+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: ZENITH PENSIONS CUSTODIAN LIMITED IS RECRUITING

ZENITH PENSIONS CUSTODIAN LIMITED IS RECRUITING

Hi follks, zenith pensions custodian ltd, a subsidiary of zenith bank plc is recruiting for Compliance officers, Internal Auditors and Accountants. Send Application and cover letter to [u][email protected]

Visit www.zenithcustodian.com/career.htm and view vacancy.

Re: ZENITH PENSIONS CUSTODIAN LIMITED IS RECRUITING

PLS IN THE NAME OF GOD,LET US NOT BE DECIEVING OTHER PEOPLE.ZENITH PENSIONS CUSTODIAN IS NOT RECRUITING 'COS THERE IS A BAN OR FREEEZE ON EMPLOYMENT RIGHT NOW.I AV A CLOSE RELATIVE THERE SO I CAN ASSURE U THAT THIS INFO IS AUTHENTIC.BUT U CAN SUBMIT UR C.V IF U ARE AN OND HOLDER WITH CERT.IN COMPUTER,STATISTIS,ACCOUNTING AND BIZ ADMIN.THEY MAY INVITE U AS A CONTRACT STAFF IF THE NEED ARISES.

Tanx for the info

@ Adalaz u should mind your words, u are very very rude. If you check their authentic website not yahoo for zenith pension which i pasted, it is WRITTEN BODLY THAT THEY ARE RECRUITING FOR COMPLIANCE OFFICERS, INTERNAL AUDITORS ACCOUNTANTS cv and cover letter should be sent to HR. AM NOT DECEIVING ANYBODY.I saw it on the LEGITIMATE WEBSITE of Zenith Custodian and posted it on this thread. Mind Your words.
    Hiss. Hiss.
    If they are not recruiting why is it stated current vaccancies?Nonsense.

YOU GUYS SHOULD STOP DECEIVEING UR FELLOW PEOPLE
    is there anything too difficult for God?

http://www.zenithcustodian.com/career.htm
    FOLLOW THIS LINK,IT'S REAL PEOPLE LIKE ADALAZ SHOULD MAKE PROPER CONFIRMATION BEFORE POSTING ANYTHING LYK THE ONE SHE DID.OR MAYBE YOU CLOSE RELATIVE IS NOT ONE OF THE INFORMED PEOPLE IN THE ORGANIZATION OR HE/SHE DOES NOT WANT TO HELP YOU.
    PEOPLE GIVE IT A SHOT
    JFK

its true there r vacancies, let people try their lucks, and as 4 adalaz,ur luck probably lies somwhere else apart from zenith

I tried sending my cv 2 d email bt it bounced back. Has any one submited? Pls hw did U do it.

my guy , ireally thnk for the info. may GOD save us from these wuruwuru and wayo people
    olanrewaju6334

Quote Originally Posted by adalaz
    PLS IN THE NAME OF GOD,LET US NOT BE DECIEVING OTHER PEOPLE.ZENITH PENSIONS CUSTODIAN IS NOT RECRUITING 'COS THERE IS A BAN OR FREEEZE ON EMPLOYMENT RIGHT NOW.I AV A CLOSE RELATIVE THERE SO I CAN ASSURE U THAT THIS INFO IS AUTHENTIC.BUT U CAN SUBMIT UR C.V IF U ARE AN OND HOLDER WITH CERT.IN COMPUTER,STATISTIS,ACCOUNTING AND BIZ ADMIN.THEY MAY INVITE U AS A CONTRACT STAFF IF THE NEED ARISES.
    @ above, be kind enough to those that c it fit to send real info to this page, not those that send scams

Career Opportunities

Zenith Pensions Custodian Limited Career – Our mission is to create a brand of first choice in Pension Custody through the provision of world class service by investing in the best people and technology. At ZPC, you can find challenging opportunities in an environment that recognizes and rewards exceptional performance.

Our Ideal Employees

Zenith Pensions Custodian Limited recruits people with a minimum of a bachelor’s degree preferably with a numerical background. A post – graduate degree or relevant professional qualification (e.g. ACA, CIS, MBA, and ACCA) is an added advantage. Our ideal candidate should be hard-working, innovative and focused. He/She should also be a team player with good social skills and able to communicate effectively in writing and orally.

Interviews

Our recruitment process consists of a series of oral interviews over a period of time before a decision is taken on candidate’s qualification and suitability for employment.

Contact Us

Application letters and enquiries on employment opportunities can be sent to our office which is on the 2nd Floor of Plot 87, Ajose Adeogun Street, Victoria Island, Lagos and marked for the attention of The Head, Human Resources Department or e-mailed to [email protected]

Current Vacancies!!!

Zenith Pensions Custodian Limited is recruiting for the positions of Compliance officers, Internal Auditors and Accountants.

Please submit your C.V & cover letter via email to [email protected] or hardcopy to
    Zenith Pensions Custodian Limited
    2nd Floor of Plot 87
    Ajose Adeogun Street,
    Victoria Island, Lagos

THANK YOU JAREE 1ST POSTER
    Better to die on my feet than to die on another man lap

sent mine and it bounced back.pls house anyone with useful solution should share.thank u.

I sent it and is bouncing bak i think its not true

tnx wannababe for the info but i tried sending my cv to the email u gave but it bounced back. pls is there any possible way to send ur cv to zenit pensions. pls enlighten.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast