+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: Zenith bank = CV

Zenith bank = CV

Hey Guys, Zenith Bank one of Nigeria's High Paying banks is receiving Graduate C.V.'s Hurry!

Re: Zenith bank = CV

i think you need to give us the details of the recipient. Furnish us with the information of how and where exactly they are collecting it. incomplete infomation cannot help the house.

Hello , thanks for the info, but endeavour to do more than just telling people this or that company is emplyiny cos we are all here for real .This is not a game site.
    The love of God is boundless

thanks for the info,but where asnd how??pls be more explicit

Guys just send your CV in Hard Copies to the Secretary of the Bank. More so, go in person. The Zenith Bank is at Trans amadi, Close to Garrison in Port Harcourt and all other Zenith banks I think.
    Visit the web and fill the online form. U will be asked if u've done so.
    good luck!

Plss hw much is Zenith Bank paying?

Can antony help with ant information?

please what e-mail address are they using and the hard copy is it any branch

Hey guy...the amount zenithbank is paying is no too imprtnt at the moment for a job seeker. Getting the job comes 1st cos only then can u have the power to decide quiting if u feel the pay isnt good 4u. But, i assure u that the pay isnt bad all the same with so many attractive entitlements. So hurry n get ur cv`s submited so that u dnt regret not submiting it. I jst got employed by zenithbnk, u too can get there. Be focused and prayerfull and God will see u thru. Goodluck 2u Clitah.....,and 2 all naija guys out there who are still searching 4d real place. Affable kias!

Robbinson, u dnt need zenithbank email add to sumit ur cv. All u need is jst their website. Visit their website and click on careers and get d form filled. Visit this link to fill their form http://webservices.zenithbank.com/er...lineresume.htm. 4d hard copy, jst walk into any of their branch and try submiting it. If they dnt accept in that branch, ask them to tell u which of their branch is accepting it. Dnt 4get, there is no harm in trying. Goodluck.

hello everybody, i will like to know if zenith bank recruits graduates with 2.2, becos i applied since last year on there online registration but yet to be call for any test. please i will like know if it is only 2.1 they want, so i can get off my mind on them

thanks, are they still receiving CV? I have submitted my CV online, no reply. what do i do?

Alfredseun......dnt be dicouraged with ur grade..at least its not 3rd class. If u hvnt been called yet, then try submiting ur hard copy to any of their branch. THe good thing is dat zenith accepts 2.2 unlike acess bank n ETB. All u need do in zenith is to pass their test, and show them d stuff u are made of during the different stages of their interview. If u do well at the interview stages, u will definitly be taken. Am sounding so confident cos am a living withness. I also had a 2.2 grade but it didnt stop zenith 4rm giving me an offer letter..and u know what i will resume duty on the 24th(wed) in their maitama office in abuja. Keep strugling and dnt give up....A BIG HOPE 4u. Goodluck. Affable 4u.

affable cletus cud u educate me on wat to expect in the interview? and how did u go about urs

+ Reply
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast