+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: ZAIN TRAINING AT ABUJA

ZAIN TRAINING AT ABUJA

i received a text massage rhis afternoon that we will resume training at Abuja on Mondat 14th July 2009 at Chams city central abuja. Who has gone the training should inform the house on the terms and conditions.Any free accomodation for the trainees or financial attachment to it. Although a friend of mine in Zain did not know the terms of service but he said he learnt that the pay now is about 85k.
    Pls share ur views,is it adviseable to go for 85k's job in Abuja for a beginner considering the cost os living and accomodation? pls share ur view!! one love!

Re: ZAIN TRAINING AT ABUJA

serious

[attachment deleted by admin]
    SCHOLASTICA

with due repect,u re ungrateful to God and humanity to ask such question.85k no b N85

PAULO, U get mond o to ask if the 85k is good for a start. Is there a reason why u should not be happy and grateful to God? Well people like us are still expecting a text message from zain, hoping to be called, but nothing yet. But let me ask, what is the modalities? Are they going to resume work immediately after training? Was there an accommodation for the employees, or was there any coins given to those who participated in the training exercise?
    Debade

bros u have a lots of reasons to say thanks to God almighty who have provied u with 85k job.

grab it with both hands
    There are two ways to do a thing,the right way or any other way.the right way is the best.<br />Ufuoma Bubu<br />Net access Communications

@ paulomivi, Please wen did u sit for your test.?i took mine on the 20th of june and interviewed a week later on phone. am yet to hear from Zain, any hope for me? kindly reply plz

I also received the SMS this afternoon. The training is to start on Tuesday, 14th July and there was no modalities at all in the text. Just to start training on 14th July. My humble advice is to keep praying and u will succeed.

Brothers in the House is not as if i'm not grateful to God,I screamed when i got the text inviting me for training,but alot of people told me that Abuja is just too expensive for a beginner and others things that warrant me to ask the question.
    Let us reason together,u don't need to tell me that i'm not grateful to God and Humanity.Honestly, one who asks questions ,they say will not miss way"Some one told me i don't know tif it's true or not that a room in Abuja is up to 300,000 per year so understand why i asked the westions if 85k good for a beginner at Abuja?

MEL_D, u don't need to panic,be rst assured that u will be contact soon.The info is from inner house.GOD shall do it for u o.k.

hello house, tho am new can any 1 tell me how 2 go about applyin 4 jobs on charmcity.

I just concluded same training in abuja and would be resuming for work on wed 15th.
    I think anyone who's desperate for a job and eventually gets one, at Zain for that matter should worry less about welfare.

I understand your concerns about abuja's high cost of living but remember that God who saw others thru amidst limited resources can also see you thru.
    What I would say is this: Not everyone who took the zain job are not from "rich" backgrounds. Those who want better jobs won't settle for zain's contract job. We who took the offer are hoping to secure a permanent job wt time there and it pleased God to see us thru the training successfully. I would also say the training was very interesting & interactive.

Chioce making constitute risks. Make up your mind well and be happy at your decisions. It is well.

I just concluded same training in abuja and would be resuming for work on wed 15th.
    I think anyone who's desperate for a job and eventually gets one, at Zain for that matter should worry less about welfare.

I understand your concerns about abuja's high cost of living but remember that God who saw others thru amidst limited resources can also see you thru.
    What I would say is this: Not everyone who took the zain job are not from "rich" backgrounds. Those who want better jobs won't settle for zain's contract job. We who took the offer are hoping to secure a permanent job wt time there and it pleased God to see us thru the training successfully. I would also say the training was very interesting & interactive.

Chioce making constitute risks. Make up your mind well and be happy at your decisions. It is well.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast