+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: WORKFORCE RECRUITING FOR A BANK

WORKFORCE RECRUITING FOR A BANK

Guys go to www.nigeriajobcentre.com and apply for direct salesforce for a leading bank. Hurry cos its six days to go

Re: WORKFORCE RECRUITING FOR A BANK

God will punish you
    A

@ Vic4life, GOD go punish you too, what has the guy done to put him such a great condemnation! Haba! The post is real! Then why must he be punished...

Honourable House, join me in speaking "sense" to this "loose-mouthed" individual to avoid comotion in this house.

Good luck in your job search.

Kabiyesi.
    No King as God! (Oba bi Olorun kosi)

I have done mine
    God first!

@vic4life,am so ashamed of you.At this age you can still rain cause on your fellow brother.The information is genuine.Workforce is recruiting for a leading bank and am 90% sure the name of the bank is either BANKPHB or FCMB.The problem with us is that we dont buy newspaper at least once in a week and check vacancies for ourselves.

@Balogun Palawe,please accept my apology on his behalf.I sometimes wonder if really some of us ever study through the four walls of a university or poly.Someone gave u an information and you immediately condemned him or her.Please forgive the young man.

@vic....the infor is true, infact i was there today, and it all went well, the job is serious because the need people to resume next month,,,so do your best, although mine is not for PHBorFCMB, i got to understand that they are recruitiong for a lot of banks there because they asked questions like...If you are here for skybank, unitybank or sterling bank tests please wait in the other room....so you see it looks like the banks are recruiting hard now, so hop in, BUT its MARKETING OOOO SO IF U DONT HAVE FLAIR FOR MARKETING, DONT BOTHER SHA....wishing everyone great success...peace am out!!!

Like I say...na only God fit make me smile

I think they are recruiting for Guaranty Trust Assurance. I have submitted my application as well but after submission Record processed was the page displayed. I hope everybody in the house got the same message.
    Thanks

thanks
    with God all things are possible

Junior Member rejoicewithjoyjane's Avatar

WORKFORCE IS RECRUITING DIRECT SALES AGENT FOR AFRIBANK. THEY WILL OUTSOURCE U TO AFRIBANK AND THEY WILL PAY U SALARY AT WORKFORCE. 30 MINS TEST 30 Q (20V AND 10N).... AFTER THAT THOSE THAT PASSED WILL PASS THRU TWO STAGES OF INTERVIEWS. AFTER THAT TRAINING....THE PAY IS BETW 40-50K
    JESUS CHRIST IS LORD

u people are very funny why cant u just ignore people vic4life has his reasons for doing or reacting like that.if u have done a DSA job before as in direct sales agent work for the so acclaimed bank if fact u will react more than that but is not to discourage other people they mite enjoy the job.u know

i went there yesterday and i passed the text and fist interview. pls house, let me know when they start calling those that are successful in the 2nd interview.

house pls help how do i aplly i have opend the sit above but i am unable to apply for any current job there , do i need to sign up or what?pls those that have applied how did u guys do?pls i need response .thanks
    one love
    ilufemiloye
    THE WHOLE WORLD IS WAITING FOR THE MANIFESTATION OF SONS OF GOD LIKE YOU AND I TO MAKE THAT POSITIVE CHANGES THIS GENERATON NEEDS AT A TIME LIKE THIS

Quote Originally Posted by alexsandra oluwatosin
    u people are very funny why cant u just ignore people vic4life has his reasons for doing or reacting like that.if u have done a DSA job before as in direct sales agent work for the so acclaimed bank if fact u will react more than that but is not to discourage other people they mite enjoy the job.u know
    Am curious ooo, I will like to know more, whats the experience like, will they renege on the aggreement? I need to know because I have been taken and I will like to know what I am in for at least to prepare my mind for the up coming task, although nothing is guaranteed again in this country of ours

Cheers

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast