+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: WHY LOOK FOR A JOB WHEN YOU CAN CREATE ONE?

WHY LOOK FOR A JOB WHEN YOU CAN CREATE ONE?

It was Robert Kiyasoki, the author of Rich Dad Poor Dad that said, “They rich don’t work for money, they create money”. According to him, people who go to work while depending alone on the salary they would be paid by the end of the month may struggle financially, while those who learn how to set up their own business will struggle financially at the beginning, but would enjoy financial freedom as the business grows with time.

In Nigeria today, people are so keen about studying very hard to pass the JAMB exam and studying very hard to make a good grade in the University so that they can get a well-paid job. This is very good. However, I’ve come to understand that inasmuch as our University Education System empowers us with knowledge, it does not empower us with the knowledge that would make us financially free in this 21st century. Take for instance, an Accountant that studied for years in the University on how to do his job manually. Won’t he be surprised to know that what he spends hours or days doing manually with a lot of errors can be done within seconds or minutes with just a click of the mouse?

So my dear reader, this is what I want to tell you: You must have spent a lot of money and time to get your University Education. And now you may have been through with your NYSC and you are looking for a well-paid job. That’s very good. But if you really want to be rich in life, don’t depend only on what you have been taught in the University- you may not need most of them. Find out what is working today. There is a very big difference between what you have been taught in the University and what is happening in the economy of the society. I doubt if any University would teach you about online FOREX trading, how to make money with Google Adsense or how to set up your own small business. I myself was not taught these things in the University. I had to learn them by myself.

I know the University must have taught you how to become a good employee in your field of study. But the reason there is so much unemployment today is because our Universities produce people who are programmed to become employees. It is not true that the only way to survive in Nigeria is by being an employee to another person. There are 100s of small businesses you can do today that does not require a very big start up capital. I have done an intensive research on this and I have packaged some materials that would be very useful to you at an irresistible price. Let me tell you the truth- The right information is all you need to succeed in life and information is expensive and powerful. It's not all about hard work and struggles. You can tap into a man's years of researches just by having access to information from him.
    Onutochukwu Uche is the Business Coach of Lifeplus Business International. You can get his training VCDs and manuals at www.swiftangel.com

Re: WHY LOOK FOR A JOB WHEN YOU CAN CREATE ONE?

I would love to learn from you. how do i meet you?
    I just finished my NYSC and am interested in starting something while waiting for the job to come

Re: WHY LOOK FOR A JOB WHEN YOU CAN CREATE ONE?

Pls am interested in you aiding me start a business.Pls hook me up on [email protected].
    Keep riding.
    vino

+ Reply