+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: WHITHER ADDAX!!

WHITHER ADDAX!!

I heard from the grapevine that ADDAX INTERNATIONAL is about to be taken over by another firm (corporate take-over).
    I understand that this is probably the reason why there is a dearth of information coming out of ADDAX as regards recruitment both direct and sub-contract staff.
    Please, if you have any info on ADDAX, feel free to share it hear.
    ONE LOVE
    It is better to fail trying to do something<br />than to succeed doing nothing

Re: WHITHER ADDAX!!

Hmmm.....From the info i've got, Addax Petroleum Company worldwide was acquired by the a Chinese National Oil Company, Sinopec. The deal was done about 3weeks ago and it was even followed by some demonstration at the Addax office in VI by the nigerian staff cos u know how Chinese guys treat Nigerians. Well, the company is surely big and they are China's biggest oil refining company hence, there's possibility of the company setting up a refining company here in Nigeria as well as expanding their growth. China is one of the biggest consumer of Oil in the world....i guess 2nd after the USA so they'll increase production so they'll have enough to send to their country, China.

So if we add 1 + 1, we can foresee that the guys will employ bigtime to meet up with their target. So its win win situation but i have my reservations as per salaries and bonuses unlike the british and american companies like shell, mobil and chevron.

It is well ......even in the well.....

It's no longer news. SINOPEC has acquired ADDAX worldwide after beating KNOC and Afren. ADDAX is a swiss company and is listed in the Canadian Stock Exchange but is now Chinese.

Thanks guys for the info. I did a training program on pipeline repairs & maintenance (it also covered vessel & tank farms).
    The company that organised the training has a maintenance contract agreement with ADDAX. But nothing has been forthcoming from the ADDAX end hence we have not been called.
    Now I know why
    , lets wait and see.
    Thanks once again

PLEASE SOME ONE SHOULD TELL ME ADDAX WEBSITE. THANKS 4 THEIS POST
    I

Google: official website of Walker Technical Resources on your browser....You will get all the info you need.

PS: There Nigerian partners dont have a website yet

nna

Pls, can anyone in d house tell me if they have vacancies in their accounting dept. I've got B.sc ( Hons ) Accounting, & ACA

@ Fredysleek u can use this link to navigate ur way thru d site. http://www.addaxpetroleum.com/operat...ntry_overview/

Walker Technical Resources are in Scotland and the site is http://www.wtr.uk.com/

+ Reply