+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: when will intercontinentalbank calls 4 training?

when will intercontinentalbank calls 4 training?

my pple, when are we starting training? bcos i 'm tired of staying at home.who knows when precisely they will call us?pls inform us o.thks

Re: when will intercontinentalbank calls 4 training?

Not sure u ar as tired of sittng down at hom as i am adekoya. Knews/rumour has it dat they might cal us in a wks time. I hear dey wud av calld but rada suspended due 2 ds mth (feb) bn d end of their financial year.lets continue 2keep our fingers crossed.

did u guys go 4 d interview? If yes any news about d outcome as in hav u been confirmed 2 hav crossed dat hurdle. Feed me cos i need 2 know. tanx

Guys me sef don tire o.After the meds nothing yet o.Somebody(rumour) said that they were waiting for the batch A corpmembers to pass out before they call.Abeg make BABA GOD help us make them call us quick o

hey guys,
    i did the intercontinental bank test in Kano and i confirmed at there regional hq in kano that i passed .they called some people for test and medicals but hav not heard anything.pls is there anybody in the house with the same prob cos when i tried to know wats up the said they are calling in batches pls guys anybody with info.

training school to start march 10th. so the calls (especially for we Jos region) should come in next week. it's what i was told but i just might be wrong. it's not bad to be optimistic though.

people,talk d talk o!we are all ears and wish u d very best.

Can anyone pls tell the house d latest about d much awaited call 4training from intacontnental bnk?

i reliably heard that some people were called,and we did our interview and medicals together in jos.they received text that training school start on the 10th at apapa.but i am yet to receive my text and some couple of of guys i knew.though i was told that they call is in batches and that those they that got the first call are those with acomodation in lagos,others will be invited if the training school with accomodation is evacuated.could it be true? if yes,is any body in the house having idea as in the intervals btwn the batches? plz help with reply especially those who have the idea or those that can help us find out at the headquaters 4 d benefit of the house.tanx.

A FRIEND CALLED ME TODA AND SAID THE TRAINING FOR INTERCONTIENTIAL BANK WOULD BE ON THE 17TH OF THIS MONTH.WISHING ALL WHO ARE GOING WELL,AND DON'T 4GET UR HOUSEMATE IF U HAVE VACANCIES.

yes danmoha some of our guys from Jos were called up but i don't know for sure if the criteria used was their residency in lag. from what i heard those awaiting training nationwide far out number the spaces available so everybody will just have to be very patient or lucky. heard a another batch will start on the 17th and yet another possibly early April. let's just continue to keep our fingers crossed and invest our time waiting productively.

Tanx 4all d info hous.u ar doin a gud job. In a bid 2get issues cleared, i calld their hq &was reliably told 1st batch of trainees starts 10th mach whle d nxt batch is early or mid april.I didnt mak d 1st bt hopefuly wil mak d nxt. Lets b a litle patient.

keep ur fingers crossed guys. we hear that its going 2 be by march ending or probs early april fro those of s in Kano hear. but one big question now is that is the training going 2 be in kano or lagos?

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast