+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE INSIGHT COMMUNICATION

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE INSIGHT COMMUNICATION

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I GOT A TXT CONGRATULATING FOR PASSING THE TEST ON WEDNESDAY AND YESTERDAY I RECEIVED ANOTHER ONE ASKING ME TO DISREGARD THE PREVIOUS TEXT. I AM CONFUSED.

MAY BE INSIGHT COMMUNICATION WANT TO PLAY WITH OUR EMOTIONS. IF NOT WHY WILL THEY INVITE U FOR INTERVIEW AND LATER SEND ANOTHER TXT ASKING YOU TO DISREGARD THE PREVIOUS ONE. YOU SHOULD UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEAN IN THE PRESENT NIGERIAN SITUATION. JUST AFTER THE JUBILATION AND THE RISING HOPES, YOU ARE FRUSTRATED WITH UNACCEPTABLE TEXT. INSIGHT COMMUNICATION SHOULD STOP THIS AND BE MORE CAREFUL NEXT TIME.

I WAS A VICTIM AND I WANT KNOW IF THIS MEANS THAT WE DID NOT ACTUALLY PASS THE TEST AND THAT THE TEXT WE RECEIVED WAS IN ERROR?

please, HOUSE IF YOU HAVE ANSWERS TO THIS QUESTION TELL THE HOUSE. THANKS

Re: WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE INSIGHT COMMUNICATION

i got the same message also saying i should disregard the previous message that was sent to me, but today i received another message saying apologies for the initial mix up.congratulations you are invited for a formal interview on the 22nd of November 2008 by 3.00pm at the venue Insight Communications.i think the problem was from their bulk sms provider.remain blessed

I was also congratulated day before yesterday and yesterday I felt bad when they said I should disregard the initial text, however, they sent me another text this morning congratulating me again and scheduled me for an interview on the 22 Nov 08 at 4pm. There was a mistake and they have corrected it note:nobody is above mistake.

pls anybody with an idea of ther pay package?

they sent me msges too but finally said i dint make it... their pay pack is as from 100k but remember u'd be recruited as a management trainee so it might be a little less until u are a full staff. congrats on ur appointments for interview. all da best
    cheers

I also got a test on wed last week, and an congratulating me and inviting me for interview at the same time, a "disregard the txt sms on thur.", and another invitaion text on Friday.

Please, does any one in the house know the nature of their interview?. Kindly help us with the info. For those that did not make it, ur own sucess is on the way, "ALUTA CONTINUA VICTORIA ASATA"
    One Love.

+ Reply