+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: WE ARE FIDELITY, THE KEEP THEIR WORD!

WE ARE FIDELITY, THE KEEP THEIR WORD!

Fidelity banks slogan is "we are fidelity, we keep our word" you dont know how much i laugh when i hear it on t.v.

I wrote and passed fidelity test since 4/4/2008..feel free to calculate the no. of months. the had the courtesty to call and inform me of my success and told me to hang on for interview...guys! i am still hanging uptill now. i've contacted the bank and the said the queue is much and a lady manager of the bank told me not to worry that the are fidelity, that the keep their word, that was five months ago.....

Behold! one day, i received an sms inviting me for a test in fidelity bank branch in owerri, I rushed and bought myself a suit and traveled down from lagos to Owerri...i saw others that came for the interview. One of their staffs came with a list and called out about twenty names and appologised to the rest of us that our invitation was a mistake...Pls imagine for yourself what i felt.............THEY ARE FIDELITY, THE KEEP THEIR WORD!

Re: WE ARE FIDELITY, THE KEEP THEIR WORD!

Well brother is true fidelity takes time before they call. but i think you should still wait definately they will call you. i know another guy that wrote the test in 2007 and was called for interview october 2008. so be patient if its your job you will get it. atlist fidelity is not like most nigerian bank that recruits people based on who recommeded you. i equally went for the same interview in owerri and am still waiting for the outcome of it. thanks
    J

Guy, that's very horrible but in all things just give God the Glory. Henknows the best for u and if u are in Christ you will be certain the reap abundantly from His goodness. Just put ur faith in Him. U never know, this job could have ended up in a disaster. U heard about the guy that was shot dead on his way back from lagos after collecting his appointment letter for Zenith Bank job.

saa

i wrote mine in sept 2008 and i passed,uptill now hv not heard frm them.4 how long should one expect frm them

I just submitted an application via the bank's (FIDELITY) website, with these i guess i have to wait till christ comes till i MAY be called for an interview. HMM! They are FIDELITY Indeed.

I just submitted an application via the bank's (FIDELITY) website, maybe i have to wait till Christ comes to be invited for an interview.FIDELITY INDEED!

Lets keep waiting. I;m in the same shoes wit u. Iwrote mine on 19/04/08 and up till now i ve not been called 4 interview.

they are a bunch of meguens! I think all graduates should stop looking 4 work n go into self employment. they are a lot of opportunities if you'll look beyond your nose, job i mean.

Instead of looking 4 work, why don't we turn this site into a bizness site where biz ideas are shared? has anyone heard of forex?

Take charge fellas; n rule ur world, as glo talk. God Bless.

That is fact we should empower ourselves and stop being too dependent on all these establishment. It is really terrible what graduates have to go thru before they get a job. Some get to be harassed sexually. That's a shame and we got to change our mindsets if we must make a change in our financial lifes.

+ Reply