+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: VERY URGENT VACANCIES

VERY URGENT VACANCIES

OPERATION OFFICERS. MALE\FEMALE
    OND in Industrial Relation/ Personnel Mgt/ Sociology. The idael must be between the age of 20-25 years, computer literate and must be ready to work without supervision.

SECREATARY/RECEPTIONIST. FEMALE
    OND in Accounting/ B. Admin/ Secretarial Study. The idael must be between the age of 20-25 years, computer literate and must be ready to work without supervision.

SALES PERSONNEL. MALE\FEMALE
    OND/Matured SSCE. Good communication skill must be ready to work without supervision

CUSTOMER RELATION MANAGEMENT ADMINISTRATOR. MALE\FEMALE
    The Ideal Candidate must possess B.sc in any social science with minimum of 3 years cognate experience in the use of CRM software. between the age of 25-35 years.

MARKETING OFFICERS. MALE\FEMALE
    B.sc in marketing with advertising\sales Experience with minimum of 3 years cognate experience in same position in a manufacturing company. The idael must be between the age of 25-35 years, computer literate and must be ready to work without supervision.

TELEMARKETERS. {FEMALES ONLY}
    B.A in English with minimum of 2 years cognate experience in same position in a manufacturing company. The idael must be between the age of 22-28 years, computer literate and must be ready to work without supervision.

ACCOUNTS OFFICERS. MALE\FEMALE
    Bsc/HND in Accounting with Auditing Experience with minimum of 2 years cognate experience in same position in a manufacturing company. The idael must be between the age of 25-35 years, should be able to use Excel and other computer packages and must be ready to work without supervision.

Pls Note: Only Qualified Candidate Should Apply

Apply Through This Mail. [email protected] and send an SMS to the following Numbers: 017420148, 08059379461, 08029616767, 07035654258.

Re: VERY URGENT VACANCIES

Sir/ma,
    I hereby wish to apply for the post of a marketing officer in your reputable organisation.
    Attached are the copies of my curriculum vitae for your perusal and candid consideration.
    I shall be grateful if my application is favorably considered.
    Your's faithfully,

ukiri .k.Veronica

[attachment deleted by admin]

Na wa o, the advert says you should apply through the given email address and not through this medium. Ukiriv, wetin be your qualification self? (NIGERIA GRADUATE!!! Why now?)

i wonder o!i beg when next u write, it is YOURS FAITHFULLY not YOUR'S FAITHFULLY and sister, kindly read the instructions. it's very important.

Una dey vex oh, free am.Why una no just correct am in a polite way even though ukiriv really fumble.
    sign out

+ Reply