+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Vacancy in Kaduna- Town criers MTN DCC Agents

Vacancy in Kaduna- Town criers MTN DCC Agents

There exists a Vacancy for interested candidates who are based in Kaduna to work as Direct Customer Consultants (DCC Agents) for MTN to help in Marketing Mtn's goods and services. The Nature of the job is contractual and Marketing in Nature, hence people with marketing Experience would be given preference.
    The terms:it is for a Probational Period of 6 weeks where in recruits are given mobility allowance. The basis for full employment/engraftment into the company is based on the Condition that the given target is met weekly. upon failure to meet same, candidates may not be picked.
    Thus, to say the least its a highly demanding Job structured for Go-getters and High achievers if Interested, send me a resume (not C.v please) on what you believe you can bring to the table. outlining succinct reasons why you believe you can do the Job and why i should recommend you to the Agency
    Please this should be done before Friday 23rd of October as the offer is not open for very long.

Re: Vacancy in Kaduna- Town criers MTN DCC Agents

Quote Originally Posted by talazenatu
    There exists a Vacancy for interested candidates who are based in Kaduna to work as Direct Customer Consultants (DCC Agents) for MTN to help in Marketing Mtn's goods and services. The Nature of the job is contractual and Marketing in Nature, hence people with marketing Experience would be given preference.
    The terms:it is for a Probational Period of 6 weeks where in recruits are given mobility allowance. The basis for full employment/engraftment into the company is based on the Condition that the given target is met weekly. upon failure to meet same, candidates may not be picked.
    Thus, to say the least its a highly demanding Job structured for Go-getters and High achievers if Interested, send me a resume (not C.v please) on what you believe you can bring to the table. outlining succinct reasons why you believe you can do the Job and why i should recommend you to the Agency
    Please this should be done before Friday 23rd of October as the offer is not open for very long.
    [email protected]

Wema bank Aptitude test
    House did any body hear any about wema bank test have they called any ? Timo

Thank you for this information

The essence of business is to make profit, but the profit will not come in without quality services to the target audience. On this note, I apply for the MTN DCC position holding in kaduna state. Having done marketing for UNION ASSURANCE Ltd, and now working in a bank, i belive I can contribute to the multinational communication Giant to achieving its desired goal in the communication Industry.
    I am a BSc holder with second-class upper division in political science. Age 31 and a male.
    My slogan in life is '' Do not say, I can't because You can'"

[attachment deleted by admin]

Newbie akinyemidavids@yahoo.com's Avatar

I STANLEY CHUKS IS HEREBY APPLYING FOR THE JOB VACANCY. I HAVE AN OND IN LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCINCE

thank u all i woul do my best to forward the ones relevant with me.please dont send any more emails or resumes thanks

just noticed dat my resume was not attached, wat do i do Talazeatu?(MTN DCC)

@ talazenatu

Thanks for the information

this Job is closed

Quote Originally Posted by ubby4ever
    Thank you for this information
    Although the adress on my cv reads lagos, but I have a place to stay in Kaduna if am given opportunity on this job. Thanks

All those interested in this job should call mr julius on 0706202109 today unfailingly. tell him would are interested in bein a DCC rep. in kd

+ Reply