+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: VACANCIES FOR BRIGHT ELECTRONICS ENGINEER

VACANCIES FOR BRIGHT ELECTRONICS ENGINEER

JOB OPPURTUNITY FOR ELECTRONICS ENGINEER.

CRITERIA;
    - APPLICANT MUST POSSESS INDEPTH KNOWLEDGE ON ELECTRONICS COMPONENTS AND HOW THEY OPERATES.
    - APPLICANT MUST ALSO BE PROFICIENT/ATLEAST POSSES KNOWLEGDE ON COMMUNICATION AND SYSTEM
    NETWORKING
    - APPLICANT MUST POSSESS ABILITY TO ANALYSIS ELECTONIC CIRCUIT BOARD AND DEFINE FAULTS
    - APPLICANT MIGHT HAVE POST NYSC EXPERIENCE (THOUGH THIS MIGHT BE CONSIDER OPTIONAL.DEPENDING
    ON THE OUTCOME OF INTERVIEW.)
    PROSPECTIVE APPLICANT SHOULD CALL DANIEL ON 08038609119 OR SEND A COPY OF HIS/HER CV TO THIS E-MAIL ADDRESS:[email protected]

Re: VACANCIES FOR BRIGHT ELECTRONICS ENGINEER

Backyard company.i wonder y people need to send CVs to you.i no blame u,i blame gullible house members that are making ur business thrive by responding to every kind of adverts here.Get out! my friend.

personnally i want to address minds like that of jodeci or what ever he calls himself.you see we are not out here to exploit graduates inspite of the high level of unemployment in the country today.we are here for real and for a purpose,therefore i see no reason why some negative minded people like jordi or something will try to spoil peoples mind by placing such image tarnishing reply(s) on the board.well i think the season is either they are not schooled or they are stack illitrate.
    Boards are meant for adverts and promo for crying out loud.so if i need people to come work for me why shouldn't i go ahead to broadcast on electronic media.
    you see house members.please and please ignore people like jodeci or what ever shit name he calls himself.people like that are not suppose to be given oppurtunities to air their views because they constitute more of nusaiance and miscrant in the society.
    i think the editors of this board should take note of people like this.

he is irresponsible and doesn't want to join the competion because he doesn't possess the requirement.

My credentials definitely are more than working for a backyard company that uses yahoo as email i.d.

Talk of irresponsibilty?i think u are.You looking for people to dupe.

Idiot!go ply your dubioud trade somewhere else.Antybody that falls victiim to ur schemes isnt worthy to be a board member.

There is nothing wrong in thinking of setting up a company, but you have to REGISTER it first before looking for people to work with.

dvt

@ Jodeci,

You can never say where your career can commence from, some people actually need any kind of job badly, and as per the yahoo address i have seen big & reputable companies using yahoo id's to accept CV's just to maintain animosity from the public, so give it a try since it does not cost you anything.

Cheers.
    Do the good you Can while you Can...
    Naijahotjobs.com

@ dvt

Did u not notice that the yahoo address belongs to the poster?Is that a companiies name?

Most people post false jobs just to accumulate email ids from people for other unprintable activities.

You have also forgotten that desperation on the side of job seekers has led many job seekers into the hands of scammers

U can forward your CV,but for me,i select adverts to forward my Cv to.

@Jodeci

Adverts are for you to read and respond to IF YOU ARE INTERESTED. If you are not just ignore it and move on. Your attitude is quite bad and discouraging. You sound as if you have a personal 'beef' with the sender....

@zinnedina

My comment was actually to discourage people and its premised on the fact that most adverts of this nature always end up with parting some amount of money to the poster.

I have been a victiim and am ready to fight such adverts head-on,especially when the advert is suspicious.

Jodeci now i know you are a stupid person. For the fact that you are a victim of some desperate job scams does not give you the impetus to discredit any other employer using yahoo id without you making adequate enquiries and findings.
    You see the problem with people like you is that you tend to reflect what you are.If you are not some cheap sort you wouldn't have been a victim of that cirmstance.
    If you really want to know if we are for real.why didn't you give us a call with the number you saw on the advert and maybe we would take our time to educate you on what we do,where our company is located and why we need people to come work for us,but because you dont use your brain that is why you came up with this malicious attack to discredit us.
    well i can only say that you are just stupid.
    In any case, i am not ready to exchange banters with you.all i could wish for at this moment (for you) is that you should grow up and stop living in that pessimistic cave you have built for yourself.it's really killing your jugdement.and before long you will have nothing but your stupid self to blame for all the calamities that will come upon you.

I consider your criticism stupid and irresponsible.

Have anybody complained that we asked them to pay any sumof money?
    the answer is "NO"
    because we are not such establishment that would rather collect from able minds than giving to them.
    So jodeci ,take your beef somewhere else.

@newbie our company is registered all right, but we did what we did to maintain covert.

PLEASE ESTEEMED HOUSE MEMBERS PLEASE IGNORE SUCH MALICIOUS STATEMENT FROM SLANDERERS LIKE JODECI.
    HE IS A LOSER, AN IRRESPONIBLE FOOL AND A LOOFER.

@Jodeci

Sorry about that (I mean you falling a victim); but let's just realize that there are still good, industrious and honest people who are into making of things like inverters and other small electrical appliances to make a living. I am not saying that the guy that posted the ad is real or a scammer, I am just saying that you should have given him that benefit of doubt by advising people to 'RUN' whenever they hear anything about paying money to get a job.

Thanks

Your insults and abuses does not rule out the fact that u are a bloody SCAMMER.If you are not,then prove urself,giving your number does not make u genuine.The number could belong to your croonies.

I think you are an idiot of the highest order.Hungry man!go get another life.You think everyone here is an applicant.

Do i know u? i wonder what u mean by beef ,for someone u dont know exist.

It pains you this much because i am running down your bizness.SCAMMER

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast