+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Vacancies @ HITV

Vacancies @ HITV

CORPORATE SALES SECTOR HEAD at HITV

HITV is a Satellite pay TV organization in Nigeria broadcasting digital entertainment channels and with strong customer orientation. HITV is aimed at providing vision, variety, value and advanced technology in digital entertaining and informative TV subscription services. Thus, HITV is looking for creative, capable, energetic and innovative people to build an Entertainment Highway in Nigeria.

CORPORATE SALES SECTOR HEAD (Reference Number EH005/HR/CSSH)
    The successful candidate is responsible for executing sales into designated sectors in the corporate sales unit, reporting on sales metrics; and managing the sales administration process.

Responsibilities:

Planning and executing programs for corporate business relationships in identified market segments
    Conducting weekly forecast meetings. Coach direct reports regarding strategies to drive closure
    Supporting direct reports by participating and leading in existing customer and prospective customer meetings or engaging other corporate resources as required
    Ongoing mentoring and development of sales team which includes recruiting, hiring and training new Reps on the Hitv sales process
    Reporting on sales activity and forecast to senior sales management.
    Consistently monitoring the sales activity of the team, and tracking the results
    Identify and make recommendations for improvement in the areas of process, Efficiency and Productivity
    Required Skill/Experience

Bachelor’s degree (2:1) and an MBA from a reputable university.
    Five (5) plus years of experience in sales/management, preferably in pay-tv or broadcasting industry, with a consistent proven track record of over achievement of quota expectations.

Proven experience successfully managing quota carrying Account Executives.
    Proven record of sales success in B2B solution sales environment (high-velocity volume transactional business).
    Successful track record in a high volume transaction sales environment.
    Working knowledge of the local business-to-business space by sector and industry.
    Excellent presentation and listening skills
    Must be able to thrive in a very fast paced environment
    Ability to hire and train new sales representatives.

Interested candidates must:

Be analytical and able to work with minimal supervision
    Be technology savvy
    Be highly driven and energetic
    Possess excellent communication skills
    Possess a high level of integrity
    Be highly personable with excellent interpersonal skills
    Be well-groomed and cosmopolitan
    Possess excellent organization and problem solving skills
    Be computer literate.

Method of Application
    If you are fit into the above position, please send an update CV to [email protected] on or before 15th May 2009. You are also required to quote the relevant reference number in the subject box. Please note that only short listed candidates would be contacted.

Re: Vacancies @ HITV

hello, thanks for the information. but can i get a job with my awiting results just finished from olabisi onabanjo university last year still waiting for my results. am tired of sitting at home.
    i would like a job in a tele communication company or a bank if possible i will be waiting for ur reply thanks again
    Yetunde.

hi, you still need the the notification or at least it may concern letter, so dear wait for your results and go for maybe computer training for now

hey...u guyz are doing a great job. well i am a 2:1 graduate of banking and finance from ebonyi state university....i truly will be forever greatful if you can help me find a job... i am based in abuja...so i will appreciate it if you can get or look for an abuja based job, but if on the contrary, i dont mind.
    regards.

[attachment deleted by admin]

sir,pls i have HND in computer engineering and technology and very proficinet in IT.pls Can i Also apply
    All success in life belongs to almighy allah (subhana-llah-wataalah) for he had told humah being to ask and it shall be given Unto them.

I am Orji Amu Ogbonnaya i seriously need the job how can i submit my application to the company and to whom and when will it expire

Below here is the details of my cv:
    Orji Amu Ogbonnaya, [email protected], 07039246193, 08057619812
    21 years
    84/86 Aina street Ojodu Berger Ikeja Lagos
    Finished secondary school at Government Secondary School Afikpo Ebonyi State, i am equally a native of Amorji Iyioji Akaeze in Ivo Local Government Area Ebonyi State Nigeria, obtained my National Examination Council with 6 credits and 2 passes and my credit include mathematics, english language, physics, Igbo language, Agricultural Science, Biology and passes on Chemistry and Economics and my referees are Mr. Chukwu Michael Eze from Federal Road Safety Commission Ojodu Berger Ikeja Lagos, 08036208266 and Mr. Mazi Linus Igwe, the Director Linox Technologies Computer School Abakaliki, 07039220903, please sir i need a reply for this my application on my phone number "07039246193 or 08057619812 and i believe that my request will be granted successfully

+ Reply