+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Urgent Vacancy in a FMCG

Urgent Vacancy in a FMCG

URGENT VACANCIES

A dynamic marketing organisation has opportunities for result oriented candidates of proven ability and pedigree in the following positions.

1 Marketing Manager Ref: CMA091

Job Summary

Candidate will develop and manage all field sales and marketing activities in all areas of operations and coverage and will be responsible for all sales and marketing plans for the business. Job Summary

Key Requirements

? HND/Bsc in any discipline. Professional qualification would be an added advantage.
    ? Must be computer literate
    ? Minimum of 3 years sales and marketing experience in FMCG.
    ? Good communication and interpersonal skill
    ? Must posses a valid driver's license
    ? Must not be more than 35 years old

2, Accountant Ref: CAD0010

Job Summary
    The candidate will responsible for finance and administration of the company.

Key Requirements

? HND/Bsc Accounting professional qualification would be an added advantage.
    ? Minimum of 3 years experience in Booking keeping
    ? Experience in the use of any accounting software will be an advantage.
    ? Must not be more than 35 years old

3, Marketing Executives Ref: CME092

Job Summary

The above position exists in Balogun market and Aspanda Area of Lagos. The candidate will be responsible for sales and marketing activities in his catchment area.

Key Requirements

? Minimum of ND in Marketing or any social Sciences discipline
    ? Field sales experience in FMCG will be an advantage.
    ? Good Knowledge of Lagos market setting will be an advantage
    ? Must not be more than 30 years old

4, Secretary/Customer Service Officer Ref: ADS011

Job Summary

To add value to the firm’s operation through proper handling of clerical works and customer relationship management.

Key Requirements

? Minimum of ND in Social Science.
    ? Minimum of one year working experience.
    ? Preferably female, not more than 30 years old

METHOD OF APPLICATION

Interested candidates should forward their CV to [email protected] within 2 weeks of this publication.

Re: Urgent Vacancy in a FMCG

20 GUARANTEED BUSINESS TIPS THAT CAN FETCH YOU ATLEAST #250,000 MONTHLY.

http://www.gsmsolution.wordpress.com

"This Is EXACTLY How You Go From Broke And Unemployed To Making Over #250,000 monthly

Hello Friend,

The starting point of great success and achievement has always been the same. It is for you to dream big dreams. There is nothing more important, and nothing that works faster than for you to cast off your own limitations than for you to begin dreaming and fantasizing about the wonderful things that you can become, have, and do.Anybody can achieve anything. Do you believe that? Yes I do.

I don’t know you, I don’t know your business, I don’t know how many times you must have tried making money in Nigeria using the internet that failed, I don’t know how many e-books, seminars and training’s that you must have attended all in the name of trying to make money online but yet you still haven’t even received a check of $1, let alone $1,000. Not to talk of the number of months/years you have spent at home trying to get a job, or the number of interviews you have attended, or the number of times you have cajoled into paying 3,000, 5,000, 7,000 or more for a job examination when infact the job space has already been alocated to their candidates before the exam date.

BUT… On thing is sure. Yes so sure that I had to say, if you don’t make a MILION IN 2009 after discovering what you are about to read and master IN ORDER TO BE YOUR OWN BOSS EITHER FULL TIME OR PART TIME, ask for your full refund anytime within this year and you will get your money back same day…No be say them say…It is Guaranteed!.

Before I continue, I want to ask you some questions that I believe will get you thinking…

* What if you gain access to the complete insider secret that will expose to you the multimillion profit opportunity that can be derived from the PRINTING OF RECHARGE CARDS VOUCHERS from you home part time or full time and with a startup capital of {9,400naira minimum} with a profit potential of 4,000naira daily.

* What if you finally find a way of doing legitimate ONLINE SURVEY, get paid to read emails and watch video approach that will constantly shoots money into your bank account everyday…I mean everyday of your life.

* What if you get access to over 250 online survey companies that are genuine, accept Nigerians and send about 5 jobs a day with a minimum payout of $0.50. Which means just 5 of this company sending you a 12 minutes job a day will make over $525 for you every month…what if you decide to work with ten of them, what about 20, 30…? No startup capital required.

* What if you start a part time biz as an INTERIOR DESIGNER/DECORATOR with a startup cost of 20,000 or less and a profit potential of 100,000 monthly.

* What if you are thought the simple secrets of making over 3million yearly as a HEAD HUNTER {part time basis} who simple goes out and actively searches for the ideal candidates for career companies. Start up capital is under 25,000.

* There is BIG MONEY to be earned operating a PARTY ENTERTAINMENT SERVICES and providing live entertainment for parties and special occasions – clowns, soloists, musical bands, magicians, singing telegrants, public speakers, skoespeople, acrobats, jugglers, comedians, adulthemed entertainers, and lots more. Kids parties, corporate events, social events, graduations, birthdays, anniversaries, weddings, trade shows, conventions, and Christmas parties are a lot more fun when there is live entertainment to keep guests entertained and in high spirits. YOU THINK YOU DONT HAVE THE TALENT, dont worry about that as Entertainers can be employed as contractors working on an on-call basic, and can be paid by way of revenue-sharing: the range of 60/40 in the entertainer’s favour is the industry standard. Start up capital is under 15,000 and you can make up to 150,000naira monthly.

* Some of the highest earning professionals in any industry are INDEPENDENT SALES CONSULTANT working on a freelance basis for clients.

* There is so much wealth in information marketing and the required startup capital is so small. Above all, this business is what you can start easily because no computer knowledge is needed, no website is required, no qualifications required, no racial discrimination. It can be done from anywhere all you need to get started is just your mobile phone, your bank account and as little as N5500 for advert. You can even start with no capital at all for advert placement as there are ways to get a huge traffic with no advertisement and this is totally free, THIS I WILL EXPLAIN LATER.

YOU GET THE COMPLETE MANUALS ON HOW TO SET UP, MAINTAIN, AND MAKE HUGE PROFITS FROM 2O BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES , I MEAN 20 AMAZING BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES THAT ALLOWS YOU TO BE TOTALLY SELF EMPLOYED AND MAKE MILLIONS RIGHT HERE IN NIGERIA, NO MATTER YOUR CONDITION RIGHT NOW. All the 20 businesses have a little start up capital and a high profit potential. All you need to do is read through the full detailed manuals and make a choose on what fits your talent and your area and follow the simple laid down steps. WE MUST ALL SUCEED.

All these I have Decided to give away at a heavily discounted price of 3,500naira as against the recommended price of N20, 000 {because this is for the unemployed and underemployed and to say thank you to all Nigerians who have in one way or the other helped me to reach the top}

GRAB YOUR COPY NOW while the offer lasts.

HOW TO ORDER
    Step 1:
    Pay the sum of N2,500 into
    Guaranty Trust Bank Account name: LATEEF AJIBOLA
    Account number:403-441535–1590
    OR
    To firstbank Acount name:LATEEF AJIBOLA
    Account number:2703010091613
    N.B: You can pay in from any branch of GTbank and firstbank nationwide.

Step 2:
    Send a SMS {text message} to 08037156269 or email [email protected] including your name, teller number, amount paid, phone number and email address.

Step 3: Upon receipt of this, your payment will be confirmed and then your package will be sent to your e-mail address within 24 hours.

Bonus:
    *How to run a successful infomaking business in Nigeria
    *How to rake in atleast $1020 monthly from google cash
    *How to open and verify your paypal account within 10minutes
    *How to open US bank account.

Also availables are;

1. HOW TO MAKE MILLIONS PRINTING AND SELLING GSM RECHARGE CARDS(MTN,GLO,ZAIN,STARCOMMS, ETC) {price is 1,500 naira only}

2. gsm short code business blueprint {35100} {price is 2500 naira only}

3. gsm bulk sms busniess blueprint. { price is 2500naira only}

4. Watch your favourite dstv channels FREE on your computer . you get the software and manual . {price is 3,000 naira only}

5. Online Survey cashmanial{WORK FROM HOME AND MAKE PROFIT WITH NO STARTUP CAPITAL}.{price is 2,500 naira only}

CHECK www.gsmsolution.wordpress.com for details

I wish you the best in your journey to financial freedom
    See you at the TOP

LATEEF AJIBOLA
    08037156269,[email protected]

You see, you never know when the door of opportunity is going to open wide. For some, the big break comes early in life and for others later on. But for all of those who become successful, there is one key similarity: They were ready. And for every one of those who were ready, there were thousands more who weren’t.

So, the principle for us is: Be ready!!

WE MUST SUCCEED

Re: Urgent Vacancy in a FMCG

CHECK www.gsmsolution.wordpress.com for details

+ Reply