This is previleged info:if you think you are smart with good team spirit and presentation skills text ur details to 08089550186.You must be a 2.1 grad please.Send a text to the number between now(1/07/09) and tommorow(2/07/09) by 4pm.Its as urgent as it sounds.I cant mention the name of the firm but there are only four of its kind worldwide.I assure you would LOVE to work there.Its genuine.Its URGENT.I aint collecting cash.They are into mgt,audit,recruitment,finance,real estate,accounting,business mgt,IT,e.tcSo if interested send CV to [email protected] b4 u send ur CV pls.Remember deadline is 4pm,sunday 02/07/09.State name,univ,course,age in your text.If you qualify please prepare for a test by tuesday.

Preferably FEMALE grads.GUYs can as well.
Goodluck!

This is no joke brodas n sisters.I actually dont like it when people with info for job like this keep it to themselves.I aint collecting cash.Its just that most of the people I know are from sciences/engrg.Besides I want people I do not know at all to benefit-For me that's what Charity/loving ones neighbor/being ones brothers' keeper is about.I aint saying I am a saint.THIS IS REAL OOO,

I dont also mind guiding successful applicants as to what to expect and probably tutoring those interested but I aint spending my t.fair.We have to meet somewhere not so far from my house-Down Lekki.I have written a test for the company b4.

Goodluck!