+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Unsuccessful Applications: Whose fault ? Fallout of recent HND bank vacancies !

Unsuccessful Applications: Whose fault ? Fallout of recent HND bank vacancies !

Greetings and Regards to everyone in the house. I know is just a matter of time, we shall soon get there and make impact in this our great country.
    Some weeks ago, I announced a job opening for our beloved and respected HND Holders in the country, asking them to send their CV into my email enroute to the bank where shortlisting will be done. I was not surprised to receive more than 8700 CVs in my box because of the present rate of unemployment in this our great country.

After taking my time to screen the CVs to ensure that the requirements given were adhere to, 6413 CVs were valid and were sent to the appropriate quarter for shortlisting. Latest on the shortlisting and my observation which I found very germane are enumerated below for your perusal.

My Observations - Why Unsuccessful Applications ?

- Some Applicants find it difficult to interprete job advert correctly and therefore have problem in drafting an acceptable application.

Result: because they decided to redraft the advert to suit themselves including and supplying what the advertiser never asked for e.g age, qualification, years of experience, minimum result, etc, ( Using the eleventh commandment i.e do as you wish ) they have their application disqualified.

- Some Applicants dont have CVs that can give them their desire jobs.

Result: because of lack of certain salient items and order needed in their CVs format, their CVs look unattractive and devoid of informations needed to be considered by employers, Be that as it may, they have their CVs disqualified.

- Some Applicants are fustrated at their unsuccessful attempt and thus be more desperate than necessary. They apply for all categories of job, qualify or not.

Result: where an advert asked for HND Holder like the recent bank advert and you applied with your Degree, such an application is a waste of time.

- Others are Location, errors such as spelling mistakes on your CV and the inability to show how the skills and experience garner will be of help to the employer.

LATEST ON THE HND APPLICATION

Am happy to inform you that they have started calling successful Applicants for interview and like I was informed that they are doing it in batches. So, if you fulfiled all the requirements and you have not been called. please be patience, it will soon be your turn.

Note: I am not a recruitment Agent or working for any recruitment Agencies and I am not a staff of any company human resources department. I only look for informations and make contacts for the benefit of all. Best Regard.

It is our session of Favour !

To God Be The Glory !

o

Re: Unsuccessful Applications: Whose fault ? Fallout of recent HND bank vacancies !

thankz man...u 22222 much

Re: Unsuccessful Applications: Whose fault ? Fallout of recent HND bank vacancies !

Thanks Precious.

I appreciate everything you are doing for the house. Its only our hope in God that keeps us going.

Regards!
    A

Thanks men make Baba God continue to give u plenty wisdom
    We shall all get there oooooo!

GOD bless U 4 d eye opener.

i appreciate all ur effort.may God bless u and i pray that very soon we shall get to the place.thanks.

Thanks precious for all your effort. God will reward u in kind in Jesus name.
    But what about an instance where 2.1 grade was requested, will it be ok for 2.2 to apply.
    Thanks
    Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goals

Precious, U r soooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! 1daful with that and we will all keep on trying until we get there.
    But then, when will we get thereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!! KAI!!!!!

i appreciate what u guys are doing and more greese to your elbow. pls how can i apply for or is there any vacancy in any banking sector around u?
    pls if yes notify me or contact my mail address [email protected] thanks God bless you.

precious, u r really dynamic, pls i will send u a mail, try and reply asap

can i still apply now

U re A bomb Man. Tanx 4 d Info

Quote Originally Posted by kauza
    thankz man...u 22222 much

thanks bro.God will reward u.u will fly on the wings of faith dis month n watever u ask 4rm God this month he will grant ur desire.op my cv was shortlist.with this email add [email protected]ks 4 ur good work

+ Reply