UNLIMITED INTERNET WEALTH: TOTAL PACKAGE VOL 1

If you have been searching for the right source of internet wealth to start making money everyday online, then welcome to my MONEY BONUS PACKAGES.

These set of complete guided E-books and methods I will show you is sure to generate a minimum of $100 per month if you are still a complete novice. You don’t need to be a computer literate, all you need is how to read and write in simple correct English language.

You can start earning today by using any of the MONEY BONUSES Listed below.

MONEY BONUS 1: DOMAIN MONEY
Discover the highest paying business online today with Domain money.
Domain Names selling is the best form of investment online today. Discover how to buy domain names with as little as 2 to 4 thousand naira and then sell it for $200 to $1 000 within a month no kidding and you also get to earn an extra $1 daily before you eventually sell. Now if you get to buy 20 Domain names @ N2000 each and in turn sells 1 for $500 plus $1 daily, that will be a whooping $10 600 at the end of the month if you decide to sell. Tell me, what other business can do this for you?

MONEY BONUS 2: HOT ONLINE JOBS
These include ONLINE SURVEYS, ARTICLE WRITING AND TRADING, WEBSITE AND BLOG TRADING, DATA ENTRY AND E-MAIL TYPING JOBS.
With any of the above bonus package, you are sure to make $1000 monthly guaranteed. These jobs have all been tested and verified and you are sure to make much more if you follow the simple instructions.

MONEY BONUS 3: AFFILIATE MARKETING
Affiliate Marketing is the act of selling other peoples products or services for a commission. There is also the CPA marketing which stands for “cost-per-action”
And BUM marketing. With Affiliate marketing, you are sure to make $200 daily everyday. However, I must tell you here that affiliate marketing takes a little bit of work, and as you can see, the pay is very lucrative some professional affiliate marketers are earning thousand of dollars daily. I advice that you make out time to study this manual to the fullest, even if it means printing it out before reading.

MONEY BONUS 4: HOW TO OPEN AND VERIFY A PAYPAL AND US BANK ACCOUNT RIGHT HERE IN NIGERIA
All internet earnings require an account for payment and I will show you the step by step guide on how to get this account to collect your money and you will equally get a free Visa card which you can use to withdraw your money from the ATM machine in Nigeria. You can also start opening account for other marketers and charge for you service.

OTHER BONUSES:
BEGINNER’S GUIDE ON INTERNET MARKETING
MAKING MONEY WITH FACEBOOK, MYSPACE ETC
GOOGLE ADSENSE
SELLING PICTURES ONLINE FOR CASH
FREE BROWSING SETUP
ONLINE SURVEY DIRECTORY
MAKING MONEY WITH AUTORESPONDERS
NICHE CREATION
INVESTMENT SITE IN NIGERIA THAT PAYS YOU $10 DAILY AND A WHOLE LOTS MORE.

I have listed four solid Bonuses that will help you start earning massively on the internet and my other additional Bonuses for your extra income.
If you follow my guide and apply the principles which a 10yr old can easily manipulate, then I boast that you must make $100 on your 1st month. But if you do not make $100 then I will double your money back.

NOW HOW DO U GET THE BONUS PACKAGES
If you are ready to be counted among the internet earners in Nigeria then you can get my Money Bonuses
By just paying a token N3000 for the entire Bonus packages or N1000 for each of the other Bonus package.
This fee is only a token charge as am not one of those greedy marketers who will not even want to show you how to make money or charge exorbitantly for the product.
The entire Bonuses I have listed is worth over N150, 000 and am doing you good by giving it for almost free and the best part is that you have the Resale Rights to resell the Bonus Packages and make extra income, but do not sell above the cost prize cos I will be watching.
To order just rush to any branch of:
GUARANTY TRUST BANK (GTB)
ACCOUNT NAME: AJAKAIYE PENDO
AC/NO. 423 447153 1590

OR

DIAMOND BANK
AJAKAIYE PENDO
AC/NO: 10910 5000 7106

AFTER PAYMENT, TEXT YOUR NAME TELLER NO., AMOUNT PAID, BONUS NO., AND BANK TO: 07092001518
YOU CAN ALSO CALL TO NOTIFY ME.
Best wishes as you start building your empire online.
Yours sincerely,
AJAKAIYE PENDO