+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: UNION BANK GRADUATE RECRUITMENT

Re: UNION BANK GRADUATE RECRUITMENT

Hi guys. I just with GSE and got a username and a password which i used to apply for the Union Bank Job Vacancy. Its easy, Just try. Hope they wont demand for the cash b4 anyone will be allowed to write the test cos thats where wahala go dey oooooooooooo

GeeeESSSSSEEEEE abi na wetin una call am, i tink say them say banks geti moni. Y bank like union bank no get moni organise apt test. wel na Baba God go help us. Olowumajeeoo

Guys in the house what do you think that bank that doesnot have money to organise aptitude test offer you in your career,if you have ever gone to Union bank for any transaction the slow and aged way things move over there will tell you it is not a place to be.imagining buying scratch card to apply for a job which you are not sure that you will see the result not to talk of getting the job.My fellow housemates let us ignore them totally.they are not worth it.It is bank for very old people.Pls,contact their firector to correct that impression.

This is what i call a legal scam cos you could pay the N5000, sit for the exams, and still not be successful so how will you know that your score was actually less than those selected?

House...i'm no party to this GSE stuff at all unless i pick the money for ground which ofcourse i go still consider cos i get other things to do with am.

Holla!!!
    Perseverance, Persistence and faith in GOD is all i need.

person say him no get work. na for where him go get money to pay for the yeye gse and upon that , the job sef is not sure for u. habba naija!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is pathetic how can organizations that are supposed to give one a lift in their career be squeezing money from them, where do dey expect them to get money from. My view over this remains that all should comply and never give them a chance before it becomes a normal thing in the economy. One more thing God is on our side!!!

I laugh when i hear cases like these, the Nigerian Coporate world has turned naija Graduates to Guinea-pigs, using them to test whatever rubbish that comes into the main stream, can someone please explain to me the reason behind Union Bank accepting the GSE exams result as a criteria for employment if not plain maddness, i'm sorry for my harsh words but the fact still remains that someone, somewhere is thinking of a fat pay day with this scheme. Cos i don't see the essense of a Human Resource Dept if they can't conduct a simple test and present the public with a result. If the problem is the issue of trustworthness and reliablity then it mean the issue of competence of their work force should be looked into. Abi my fellow Naija Graduates, make people wey suppose do them work do am and make them save us the stress of having to pay 5K, abi dem think say 5K na yam?
    Let those responsible wake up from their slumber and do what is right cos if we can't judge them then they should rmber that there is a God somewhere that would one day ask them to give an account.
    Let us join in praying that our country takes a turn for the better, cos it's the only one we have.

Remain Blessed all,
    Naija4Life.
    Thanks<br /><br />Remain Blessed All,<br />Best Regards,<br />Naija4Life.

Saint2ace you be the bomb bro.......

Brothers and Sisters
    What other way can we change the world, if not like this? We are the future of a country where official corruption is a tradition.
    Even if they do not hear our voices, we do hear ourselves and we are communicating effectively.
    Please each time you react to to this issue, copy your reaction, it on your email and send it to [email protected], I hear they check it.
    To say I am disappointed would be an overstatement, after all don't they act like government ministries and parastatals.
    They should have asked for bribes to give us jobs.
    The most important thing I learnt from NOAH: &quot;we all in the same boat; we must work to keep it afloat, lest we all sink&quot;

MEK UNA NO MIND DEM NA SO DEY WAN REDUSE UNEMPLOYMENT FOR DIS COUNTRY?GUYS NA WAAAAAAAAA FOR DIS PEOPLE.NA GOD GO JUDGE DEM.

dat one na bank? fellaz and honiez say something better!!!

even if u register without ID. they wldn't call u 4d test without paying money. may God save us 4rm them. amennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
    tomori

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12