+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: UBA TEST FORMAT

UBA TEST FORMAT

Please can anybody help me out with uba test format, please.

Re: UBA TEST

where is the test comin up. open up and all your request will be granted

thank bro. she wants to know d format but does not want to disclose d venue.

I know UBA is currently recruiting @ their head office into their IT business unit.

Test is usually @ their head office on Marina street but Gatecrashing may not be allowed as your name must be on the registered candidates for the test and the Guard @ the gate must see your SMS invitation.

But if you are a smart guy, you can find your way in and write. Why not! Nothing is Impossible

To my knowledge, It's an in-house kinda test.

The recent one was held in August where about 145 candidates were tested in two sessions and only 13 passed.

The only way i know you can apply is getting someone to get ur CV in.

50 questions in 1 hr, mostly Arithmetic, logical reasoning, fill-in the gaps and synonyms, u must also know a bit about the bank. Comprehension is there as well.

You must be very good in Maths to pass.

Goodluck!

Please , i would like to know if this test is a stage after phillips consulting test conducted some few weeks back or if it an entirely different recruitment process.

Re: UBA TEST FORMAT

Na wa oh! wats the biff? did i post a reply that i dont want to give the details of the test? In my opinion, some of us chould be a little more civil.

@teadewole thanks for the response, highly appreciated.

@tosynkenny, its not a sequel to the phillips recriutment test but a different process because i did not take the phillips recritment test.

i'll let the house know when i know the exact details of the test. i only got info that there may be a test soon.

Re: UBA TEST FORMAT

@teadewole Thanks for the info, well, am happy to inform the house that i wrote the test at d Head office on 25/08/09 and was scheduled for 12:30 pm, Honestly the Test was Ok only for me hear that it was not successful again. thanks to Teadwole that made me know that only 13 of us succeeded, because everyone contacted told me d same story as i have received on my phone.

Secondly, i served with the same bank (batch B 2007), i performed very well, at least i got them well over 500m, and they promised me my job both the BM and the Regional Director, the corp member that served with them in that year was about 35 which gave us hope that we were likely to be retained. we all wrote the test and NONE OF THE CANDIDATE WAS SUCCESSFUL.

Are they saying 35 graduate from different university in the country can not defend their result?

How do they mark the script?

Teadwole pls help if u have the info.
    1luv.

+ Reply