+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: UAC Test of 19/09/09

UAC Test of 19/09/09

pls lets hear your comments on the UAC test conducted at Victory grammar school conducted by workforce.is there any hope for majority of the applicants considering the thousands of people that came for the test and few vacancies UAC is recruiting for.

Re: UAC Test of 19/09/09

Time will tell...

Test

Well, d exam has come and gone but the credibility of the exam is questionable. Everyone writing the same exam at different interval, what if u decide 2 write twice with only correct info in one of them. Workforce would have used Chamcity and ease themselves alot of stress & irregularity that might arise. I also wonder the no they wan 2 take. I guess there wuld be a second round exam for successfuls. It is a game of the favoured oh. Good luck to all those that took the exam.

@Bathos. it is not possible 4 1 2 write d exam twice cos dere was d list dey tick after showing dem ur form of identification though chams exam is far beta dan dis but i tink dey were a bit organised dan others.
    be ur natural self n don't be a fake person.

Test

@akhilodon: its beta u say its not easy than 2 say dat its not possible. What did u then say abt writin the same exam questions at different interval? All the same, there must be a selection process anyhow.

come on yall lets be realistic,dat exam was pretty tough coupled wiill agree wit me coupled wit d fact dat we were not allowed 2 use calculators.wel ita all good,i did ma best and i hope yall did dsame too.i wish yall success and hope we all achieve our set goals in life.i can assure u dat if u did wel u wud be cald 4 an interview and not anoda test cos i wrote dsame test last yr and was cald 4 interview but was disqualified cos i was still serving at dat time.stay blessed and lets all be our brodas keepers.

It has come and gone, We just have to wait for the result and calling....

d exam ws nt arranged bcos d lady dat checked me could nt see my name bt i had d exam invitation..my name ws nt thicked..Is 99% easy to write TWICE..D exam ws very tough due to no time

+ Reply