+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: UAC latest

UAC latest

If you scaled through the preliminary interview for UAC, expect mails between 2day and 2moro. Next stage starts next week. Check it out below

STRICTLY PRIVATE & CONFIDENTIAL

CIRM/M.59/676 27th October, 2009

Dear Sir/Madam

RE: MANAGEMENT TRAINEE SCHEME

With reference to your application for employment and the recent preliminary interview you had with us, we are pleased to invite you for a further interview at the UACN LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT CENTRE, 6 Freetown Road, Apapa - Lagos on Tuesday 3rd November 2009 at 8.00 a.m.

Please note that the interview is likely to last a whole day.

You are also requested to come along with the originals of all relevant certificates including your birth certificate and a recent passport-size photograph of yourself.

We wish to advise that the Company prefers the Interviewing Process to be based STRICTLY ON MERIT and would therefore not entertain any form of lobbying at any stage of the interview. Any candidate who approaches any employee of UACN or anybody else to solicit on his/her behalf stands the risk of being disqualified.

We look forward to seeing you and wish you the very best of luck.

Yours faithfully
    For: UAC OF NIGERIA PLC

OSARUGUE OSOWA (MRS)
    COMPENSATION & IND. RELATIONS MANAGER

Re: UAC latest

I got d mail but mine says tuesday 4th,is dere anyone with d same case?well its notin 2 wory about cos i'll go wit tuesday and not 4th.anyone wit wat 2 expect?dis kind of interview dat is likely 2 take d whole day is kind of scary but i know d lord is our strength.i wish us all d best

@didi.y not lets keep in touch via mobile incase any1 of us gets any hints abt d interview.wat do u think?hola on 07031931071

@ didi: my mail also says tuesday 4th, i will call them up today to know when we are supposed to be there.....

@ jwhizzy i'm havin a litle problem with my phone bt definitely will hola u if anytin comes up. @toludo pls do endeavour to share with d house any info u get. A friend of mine didnt get d mail after d preliminary interview,anyone with d same case? UAC faithfuls,information is power,lets share it

i didn't get any mail after the pre- interview of 16/10/2009. Is this 2nd interview in batches. please reply if you know anything about it. my email address is [email protected]

hello house, of 2 days ago i received a mail from uac, but when i tried open it , it only show uac and workforce logo and wit other information saying....did any body in d house receive such cause i was not call 4 any pre interview and why such empty message . title of the msg says re: uac management trainee assessment feedback

Pls house hv not been notified for further intvw with uac.any1 with similar challenge?i beleived i did well in d last and really hoped to make the next phase.any useful info abt my situation wil be highly appreciated.

house note that uac final interview is in 5 stages. 1 intro about urself 2 discuss a given topic in a typed paper, 3 pick and discuss a topic, 4 like stage 2 and 5 one on one interview with the panel. the interview tests ur leadership and communication skills. ensure u contribute in the discuss and be infomed on latest happening in nigeria financial reforms and current affairs.I wish all the best.

I got my mail 2.@ND THADDE Pls y is d interview so rigorous? after d interview wil b d nxt stage & how much do UAC pay mgt trainees? How long wil dere training prog last?

just got a text from uac saying the date of the interview is 4th of november by 8.00am, the email says tuesday 4th, which do i stick with. I'll call the number on monday and will drop any relevant info 4 the house.

@ND THADDE Thanks for the info, may God Bless you. I really think its too rigorous, as they say nothing good comes easy, I hope it will worth it in the end.

@ didi: i also received the text message for 4th Nov @ 8am.So we will meet there hopefully.
    There is no need to call them again cos the sms has allayed our fears.

hi, pls wu knows wat form the UAC interview wil take? any useful hint is welcome! thanks and 1love!!!!

+ Reply