+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: U NEED THIS IN YOUR CAREER

U NEED THIS IN YOUR CAREER

PLEASE DOWNLOAD AND READ THIS FILE. BEST OF LUCK IN YOUR CAREER.

my contacts:

[email protected]

AKANDE I.O

Re: PLEASE DOWNLOAD AND READ THE FILE BEFORE FEB. 10TH 2009 [ENGINEERING REVOLUTION]

Thanks 4 da beautiful write up u ve realy encouraged me and i believe other young Engineers too it has not been easy trying to get on your feet in the game u know!!!
    Cheerz.

Re: PLEASE DOWNLOAD AND READ THE FILE BEFORE FEB. 10TH 2009 [ENGINEERING REVOLUTION]

Hey Man,
    I have this mind set too. We can invent, discover and produce something that can inspire others to get involved. You are right. it is not a one man thing. I am a Safety Technologist and would like to know your field. Maybe we can start working on a project and get others involved. That way we will be sending a strong message to upcoming Engineers that studying Engineering is not about working in the Oil industry, but about changing the lives of ordinary people through providing solutions to society's problems.

Call me or email me when you have the time.
    08027134830 or [email protected]

Regards,
    Ufuoma.

Thanx guys, i got ur messages. I am also a fresh graduate of ELECTRICAL (COMPUTER AND CONTROL) ENGINEERING looking for a job but i can never let that be a burden to me bcos i see myself succeeding in life. I am sory for putting d date (deadline of FEB 10 2009) cos i know people might not like to read it. This days People are more concern about job vacancies while neglecting to really know who they are. I dont plan to get a JOB bcos others are getting a JOB bt bcos i need to get a job in order to execute my plans to be whom i want to be in life. Anybody who fails to plan , plans to fail. I know there are young people out there, not engineers alone, that has this mind set, its time we meet and work together as a team. I thank you all for the time spent in reading the file pls you can contact me if u also hav any advice for me. A man can only fail only if he has agreed to fail. You are definitely going to succeed.

my contacts:

[email protected]

kau

YOU ARE A FORWARD THINKING GUY......

WHERE DO YOU THINK WE CAN START OFF SOMETHING?

+ Reply