+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Travel (Visa) To (UAE) Dubia Where Olds Meet New

Travel (Visa) To (UAE) Dubia Where Olds Meet New

UAE
    The United Arab Emirates, with it's rich heritage and modern cosmopolitan culture, perfectly combines the best of the new world with warmth of traditional Arab hospitality.

Comprising of seven emirates - Dubai, Abu, Dhabi, Fujairah, Ras, Al Khaimah, Ajman, Umm Al Quwain and Sharjah, the UAE is one of the world's fastest growing tourist destinations, a melting pot of cultures with all the right ingredients for an unforgettable holiday experience.

With Some of the finest hotels in the world, miles of golden sandy beaches and warm seas, state-of-the-art shopping malls, exotic souks, superb restaurants, stunning desert and mountain landscapes, the United Arab Emirates is truly a unique destination for you to explore.

Climate
    Straddling the Tropic of Cancer, the UAE has a subtropical, arid climate and enjoys cloudless sunny blue skies most of the year. It i cool and pleasant in winter, while the humidity is high during the summer months. Local north-westerly winds (shamal) frequently develop during the winter months, bringing cooler weather. the little rainfall the UAE has usually occurs between December and march.

Health
    No health certificate or special immunizations are required to enter the UAE. However it is recommended that you check before departure if you are traveling from a health-risk area. As it is a desert environment adequate sun protection including good quality sunglasses, hats and high factor sun cream are advised. Medical facilities are up-to-date and the hospitals are well-equipped. Pharmacies are well stocked and some are open 24-hours a day. Most hotels have doctors on call. Emirates adequate medical insurance is recommended to cover all eventualities, especially if you need to attend a private hospital or clinic where treatment can be expensive.

Visas
    Visas are not required for the following nationalities: Andorras, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brunei Darussalam, Canada, Cyprus, Denmark, Finland, France, GCC Countries, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Liechtenstien, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Monaco, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, San Marino, Singapore, south Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, The Netherlands, United Kingdom, United States of America and Vatican City,

Travel with the Experts
    Whatever destination you choose, we offer a wealth of advise and assistance about things to do and see while you are in United Arab Emirates. Whether Business Trip, Corporate Recreations, Teeing off on a gulf course, investigating the local entertainment and nightlife, taking to the open roads in a hired car or indulging in some retail therapy, we provide you with the local tips to get the most out of your stay.

Call us today for your (Dubai) UAE Visas and your international and local airlines ticket bookings, when you book with us you are sure to get have total peace of mind. We say this because we know the destinations we offer. from carefully choosing the right partners to handle your traveling needs from the moment you arrive, to selecting the right hotels to ensure you are comfortable throughout your stay, everything has been hand-picked so that all you have to do is sit back and enjoy your Business trip/Holiday.

Contact Austin on 2348034345598, Chinedu on 2348038336012, 2347089004537 or email eduezeh1@yahoo. com

HELLO,

HELLO,
    My name is miss lezzy i saw your profile today and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address ([email protected])I believe we can move from here I am waiting.
    Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life.

Please i will like you to write me through this iD
    ([email protected])
    THanks
    miss lezzy.

+ Reply