+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: there is a new BAT application process in todays paper

there is a new BAT application process in todays paper

today guardian has has an advert of BAT asking for management trainee application.it stated in the paper that the application starts today and end 09/10/2009.pls house what is going on what about the earlier apllication.even still the preocess is still different.ay one with any info should pls comment so has to avoid making a double entry of having the former entry nullified thanks.

Re: there is a new BAT application process in todays paper

Just saw it myself and I am severely confused!!

i just sent in my application on their site today.
    pls can those with access to today's guardian tell us the new mode of application they asked for?

pls help others out...
    so we can know whether to put in a second application

Yewie, iv just checked the newspaper, and it says you should apply to www.batnigeria.com, there doesnt appear to be any special method of applying other than the usual method. i.e clicking on browse jobs and apply, selecting BAT Nigeria and then selecting General/Country Management.

I think whats confusing is the fact that they changed the dates which was formally 04-09-09 - 30-09-09 to
    29-09-09 - 09-10-09. In addition to this, the site for application was indicated as www.batnigeria.com which currently doesnt exist.

http://www.batnigeriacareers.com/ is what exists and is where we have all been applying to.

www.batnigeria.com does exist. pls eilah check it out

Yeh, just did. Funny cos all day long its been writing ''coming soon''. Each time i typed batnigeria.com, it automatically changes to http://batnigeria.com/index.html and brings up a blank page that says ''coming soon''.

Wierd, i just tried your link, and it worked.

My head is hurting right now.

How far with PWC Im sure you would get in, you seem to be sweeping all the tests around (UAC etc), its easy to spot the real brainees.

thanks man.dont worry it is well with all of us inthe house.im hoping to hear from pwc soon. meanwhile what do we do about this bat issue.the problem is that the site is not conncting to the online form as described in the paper.

I havnt given it a try yet, ill do that now, and give you feedback shortly.

ok.thanx all.
    i guess its the same process, all they've done is to extend deadline for applications

Osunsade, i have looked it up, i think if you have applied before, there wouldn't be any need applying again...cos at the end of the day, you would log on to www.batnigeriacareers.com which was the same site we applied to previously. If you want to confirm this, you can log on to batnigeriacareers, then go to manage CV. Scroll down and clock on ''view all applications made'' or something like that. And you'll be able to track the status of your previous applications. Mine currently says ''Application Received''.

Ill still try and put a call through to them tomorrow about the need to apply again.

Concerning the page not connecting, mine connected, so i think the problem might be coming from your Internet provider. Ensure to use a faster one.

Make i go chop.

Good night.

I applied before and tried to apply after I saw the ad. but it told me i couldnt because i applied before. Bottom line if you have already applied you neednt bother

+ Reply