CALL JOHN ON: 08061328925 OR VISIT NIGERIANTALENT.COM

WANTED:

ACTORS | MODELS | ARTISTES | USHERS | COMEDIANS | MCs | DJs | DANCERS

Are you the next Genevieve, Oluchi or Timaya? We will like to help you. We have helped many people before.

Click here to view our past jobs

Admission for 2010 intake into NigerianTalent.com open from September 1st - October 31st 2009.
Orientation, Rehearsals and Video Shoots begin in November

Lagos | Benin | Abuja | Port Harcourt | Jos | Kaduna
Can you act?
Do you the talent or the passion for acting? Can you act well? Do you think your acting can get you attention and make you famous? Would you like to feature in NollyWood movies and soap operas with the biggest stars? Would you like to feature in home videos and be seen and watched by Nigerians worldwide. We will like to make your dreams come true. Click here to register as an actor now

Are you an upcoming artiste?
Can you sing? Can your song capture the hearts of listeners? Would you like to have an album? Are your songs good? Do you need a promoter? Do you have a demo but no contract? Do you need sponsorship funds for your album? Would you like to be promoted on TV and Radio? We will love to promote and sponsor you if you are good. We will also like to use you for our talent shows and in our clients' parties. Click here to register as an artiste now

Do you want to be a REAL big time MODEL like Agbani?
Won't you like to become a big time model like Oluchi and the rest of them? Did you know that most of them were discovered from the streets and taken to world fame? Are you an amateur model?

Do you want to get good modeling jobs like billboards, runway, fashion, print etc? Do you want to be invited for shows, pageants and competitions around Nigeria and internationally? We have helped many models before and we will like to help you too. If you have no experience we will train you and help you launch your career. We have many clients who always need models. Click here to register as a model now

Are you a dancer?
Do you love dancing? Do you want to develop your dance talents? Would you like to dance in shows and videos? Do you want to be getting professional jobs? Would you like to be seen on TV and Radio? Click here to register as a dancer now

Like to do ushering jobs?
There's a lot of money to be made from professional ushering jobs and its very easy to do. We have many clients who need ushers. Join and we will provide you with countless ushering jobs so that you can earn momey and also become famous. Click here to register as an Usher now

Are you a Comedian?
Do you need an opportunity to grow your career and get recognition? We'd start you off with talent shows and stand up comedy on our radio program on Rhythm FM. We will also get you several jobs for our clients parties and events. Click here to register as a comedian now

OFFICIAL MEDIA PARTNER

Can you act as MC for Parties?
Can you act as MC for Childrens parties, weddings, birthdays, events, competitions etc? We will like to start giving you jobs and promoting you. Click here to register as an MC now

Are you a DJ?
Would you like to become as famous as DJ Jimmy Jatt? Show your skills and get promoted on our TV/Radio program and shows. Get more jobs than ever from our numerous clients. Click here to register as a DJ now

If you fit into any of the above categories then we will like to promote you. Let us help you launch your career.

Register Now and take advantage of the ongoing bonanza.

Fees
Sept 1st - 30th: Bonanza fee of N6,000 for first 300 People

Oct 1st - 31st: N10,000

Registration Closes October 31st 2009

Some Member Testimonials

"I got my first job two weeks after I registered and I was paid N17,000. Kan Dana agency has changed my life forever. My role model is Hafsat Mohammed."
- Maryam Abdallah, Kano (Jirgin So, Fitilan Gari - Hausa/Kannywood)

"Thanks to NigerianTalent.com I'm now working on releasing my first album with their sponsorship and financial support. I know say I go blow!"
- Ajadrage, Hot new artiste (Online profile: www.nigeriantalent.com/ajadrage )

"Black Smoke" exposed me and helped me to meet with many big names in Nollywood. I have just been signed for my first international movie to be shot in Spain. I will not be where I am today if not for NigerianTalent.com."
- Kwame Nii Awuror (Lecturer, Ghana)