+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: SUPERTUBE NIGERIA

SUPERTUBE NIGERIA

Hello House,

I believe so much in this house due to the authenticity of the facts that emanate from here. I am at a crossroad here and I was wondering if any one in this house knows anything about Supertube ng or http://. Are they scammers or for real. They want candidates to pay in the sum of 1500 naira to get a pass code which you can use to write a test. And they keep send invitations to write a test with different companies. They claim the 1500 naira is for maintenance of their website!

Pls house, help a mate!

What do y'all think?

Best regards.
    With God, all things are possible.

Re: SUPERTUBE NIGERIA

Sometime ago,members of this house accused supertube of being a fraud.I also keep getting messages from latest one being for a test for IGL.House,we need anyone that can vouch for this organization or total dismissal.this is urgent!

Everybody has to be very with people that are taking advantage of the unemployment situation in this country to defraud innocent jobseekers. Please, crosscheck very well before you pay a dime to any company as no real company will ask you to pay money even recruitment agency recruiting for a big company will not ask you for any money remember Union Bank/DRAGNET recruitment. Watchout and be very careful.
    o

MY SISTER I HAVE ONLY ONE WORD FOR YOU....... 'RUN'. I have tried to unsubscribe from their mailing list to no avail. I dont need a prophet to tell me they are up to no good. However, If u insist on paying please tell us the outcome!
    GOD is in CONTROL!!!
    ...be aware that GOD IS IN FULL CONTROL!

left to me be careful abt supertube! I paid 1000 naira for 1 mont access but the code does not work more than 10 days. Even within those 10 days i did a test which i dont have access to the result. whenever i click on any job they told me i have written one test and thats for that job yet supertube is stillsaying u have one test to write. please be careful. i have tried to unsubscribe but i am not successful. thank u

HI, HOUSE- THIS SUPERTUBE OF A THING, EVERY JOB-SEEKERS SHLD KNW BY NOW THAT THIS PPLE ARE OUT TO MAKE MONEY FOR THEMSELVES.IF U CANNOT UNSUBSCRIBE, THEN U CAN SEND IN THIS SAME MESSAGE I HAVE SENT TO THEM ALREADY USING THEIR EMAIL WHICH THEY HAVE BEEN USING TO SEND IN MESSAGES TO U. CHECK THIS OUT, I THINK IT FIT THEM:
    can u please stop forwarding ur so-called stuff to me. u are a scam because u are using the advantage of the economic to exploit pple pretending to be real. there is no recruitment agency that asked for money from those they are recruiting for employment, the company that need such services would have paid for that, so please, please and please, stop sending in anything that has to do with money or else i will send in the EFCC to take hold of you, i live in ikoyi-lagos and EFCC house is quite close, SO BE WARN .ONE LOVE

Thank you guys.

All your advice came in very handy and has saved me my 1000naira.

Really appreciated .
    With God, all things are possible.

+ Reply