+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: SPRING BANK IS RECURITING

SPRING BANK IS RECURITING

Closing date is 29/08/2009go to

http://www.springbankplc.com/careers/login.php

.Job title Location Date closing
    Test Job Vacancies [Entry Level]
    Nigeria: [F.C.T Abuja,Lagos,Rivers] 29.08.2008
    Years of Experience: 1+ to 2 Years Class of Degree: First Class,Second Class Upper

Re: SPRING BANK IS RECURITING

thank you
    Real joy comes not from ease or riches or from the praise of men but from doing something worthwhile.<br /><br />Hafuruchi Ogadinma<br />hafuruchi Ogadinma@yahoo.

tanks man
    na God oooooooooo

Hi, what are the critaria. Are they recruitin ND or Bsc

THAT POST HAS BEEN THERE. SINCE 2008
    hiver

The closing date read 29/08/08 not 09

Philips consulting calls for test 18th of this month at thier office. UBA 4th floor, Marina lagos.
    NOTHING FREE IN LIFE HAS VALUE &#039;COS VALUE ITSELF IS A FUNCTION OF COST

thanks man and God bless.

there is error when u submit ur application
    Better to die on my feet than to die on another man lap

is it 4 OND?

At Springbank Plc we place premium on our Human Capital. We are an equal opportunity employer. We boast of an array of competent and dedicated professionals and place emphasis on our people who epitomize our core values.

If you have what it takes to add value to our organization, Kindly register or login to apply for jobs..

AVAILABLE POSITIONS

To see more details and to apply for a job, click the job title.

Jobs 1 to 1 of 1

Job title Location Date closing
    Test Job Vacancies [Entry Level]
    Nigeria: [F.C.T Abuja,Lagos,Rivers] 29.08.2008
    Years of Experience: 1+ to 2 Years Class of Degree: First Class,Second Class Upper
    You have to Register or Login to Apply for this job

Jobs 1 to 1 of 1
    NB: Above is the info on that Spring Bank web address. People should desist from spreading unconfirmed information. Beware!!!!

I applied and got a response not from springbank but from cornerstone insurance.
    J

it is very true that springbank plc is recruiting for entry level bcos i just left springbank dis july for skye. its most likely that its marketers. u could get an operations position if you ve got someone at the top management level but i will advice you take whatever position u are given, just go online www.springbankplc.com & submit ur resume online or you go to Hr department 143, ahmadu bello way victoria island try and make a relationship with the security man at the staircase if you want a fast response so he would help submit it to the hr immediately if not ur cv might end up lying on their desk unless if a staff call card is attached to it & thats for the degree holders (first class & second class upper) and for the ond's u have got a chance too cos they have just recruited for retail marketers tagged 'sales associate'and as i speak they are on training at springbannks apapa training school and soon will be posted to their area of deployment. ond holders can only get through if you go to springbank branch on 11, saka tinubu street, off adeola odeku victoria island lagos.
    for OND's note that springbank has a body known as FSFS(first spring franchise services) that reccruits OND's for them and their office is upstairs the said springbank building on saka tinubu. when u get to saka tinubu tell the security man @d gate u are going to fsfs upstairs. go straight upstairs and submit ur cv dont ever submit it downstairs if not it wont get there. as a matter of fact thats the branch i use to work in not until i left. the fsfs manager and assistant are all my friends including the staffif you met him in person try and build a relationship with him hes a very nice and understanding person if possible get his nos either from him or the staff thats if you are smart. that you are employed by fsfs as an ond holder doesnot mean u r not working for springbank. if taken the Id card is labelled springbank, ur call card is labelled springbank all fsfs will do is to credit ur account at the end of the month as ur pay(61k monthly pay but 55k as take hme due to penson stuff). fsfs is just a body of springbank that helps recruit OND, Despatch riders, drivers, security and tellers. you could be lucky if ur are neatly dressed, fluent and been able to make a relationship with one of two persons. i will advice you to meet a tall dark bodied guy he is the assistant to the manager. i wont mention his name for security reasons cuz u cant tell pple on here might be funny at times. so take the bull by the horn. i wish u all success including myself cos if i get a better offer than skye i wud leave as well.
    God be with us all.

+ Reply