+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: SOLNIGERIA LIMITED IS RECRUITING BANKING REPRESENTATIVES FOR HND/DEGREE HOLDERS

SOLNIGERIA LIMITED IS RECRUITING BANKING REPRESENTATIVES FOR HND/DEGREE HOLDERS

SOLNIGERIA CONSULTING IS RECRUITING BANKING REPRESENTATIVES FOR HND/DEGREE HOLDERS MINIMUM OF LOWER CREDIT/SECOND CLASS LOWER IN ANY FIELD OF STUDY, AGE ,NOT MORE THAN 30 YRS AND NOT LESS THAN 28YRS , FOR THE FOLLOWING LOCATIONS:

ABEOKUTA,ADOEKITI,AKURE,IBADAN,SANGO-OTTA,OSHOGBO,SAGAMU,ONDO,OYO,OWODE IDIROKO,ABA,ENUGU,OWERRI,UMUAHIA,ONITSHA,NNEWI,KAN O,ZARIA,KEBBI,ZAMFARA,JIGAWA,KATSINA,SOKOTO,UYO,AS ABA,WARRI,CALABA,AGBOR,IKOTEKPENE,EKET,ORON,SAPELE .YOU MUST HAVE HAD WORKING KNOWLEDGE OF THE LOCATION FOR AT LEAST 12 MONTHS ANYTIME WITHIN THE LAST 5YRS AND MUST BE A RESIDENT IN THE CITY OF YOUR CHOICE FOR ATLEAST 12 MONTHS.

SHORT LISTED CANDIDATE WILL REQUIRE TO PRESENT THE FOLLOWING ON THE INTERVIEW DAY;
    (1)PHOTO ID CARD(ORIGINAL AND ONE PHOTOCOPY)
    (2)BIRTH CERTIFICATE(ORIGINAL ANDONE PHOTOCOPY)
    (3)ORIGINAL COPIES OF ALL CREDENTIALS
    )4)PHOTOCOPIES OF ALL CREDENTIALS
    CVS WITH 3 REFEREES CONTACT ADDRESSES AND PHONE NUMBERS
    (5)2PASSPORT PHOTOS AND (1) 5"*7"(PORTRAIT SIZE)WITH FULL NAMES AND PHONE NUMBERS INSCRIBING ON THE REVERSE SIDE
    6)LETTER OF ATTESTATION OF GOOD CHARACTER FROM TWO EMINENT PERSONS.

CLOSING DATE IS MIDNIGHT ON FEBRUARY 3,2009

TO APPLY:GO TO www.solnigeria.com DOUBLE CLICK "SUBMIT RESUME" AND FILL THE FORM.

ONE LOVE------------------

Omon

Re: SOLNIGERIA LIMITED IS RECRUITING BANKING REPRESENTATIVES FOR HND/DEGREE HOLDERS

u r d bomb man,thnks
    sky is the lifting foot stool

Re: SOLNIGERIA LIMITED IS RECRUITING BANKING REPRESENTATIVES FOR HND/DEGREE HOLDERS

THANKS SO MUCH, MARIAO

please help

do people with third class ever get a job

Note
    this job is for banking interns..core foot soldier marketers that will mobilize deposites for the banks involved...the basic pay is like 51k while there is a variable pay based on how much u bring...the good news is that after 18Months u can be regularized to a normal banking staff...Honestly this is the method must banking are turning to because it provides cheap labour and training.
    Are u ready?
    Goodluck for everyone

Good news guyz. Though i've already applied but i would like to know if any inmate has an idea of the banks they recruit for. Cheers. BENCEE (08035412757)

ok
    D

i know the bank though it is cheap labour but they want to reduce unempolyment in the country. and because of the nature of the jobs as NLC May want to kick against it.it not good to disclose the bank here.but u can call me on 08039102883 i will tell you.
    i also apply.
    Ok,truly egba boy,dcc obj. At yaba.

help me with sol test format

Okiki, I dont like when people frame up things to confuse people. The guy simply asked a question of which banks and you are saying what you are not sure of, so you wana enjoy your phones ringing tone I guess.

The bank here is Intercontinental bank, and the job position is sales/marketing, and year contratual between the bank and SOLNIGERIA, so you will work as a contract staff for one year as a marketer.

Their pay is ^60,000 basic and a percentage is given you from what you bring in, so will you call this cheap labour when some of thesen banks pay #75,000. Some of the the SOLNIGERIA contract staff even go home with more pay than the permanent once.

Thnx Oyio. U r the key guy. Cheers

Bencee (08035412757)

Sorry if i am asking too much questions but i feel these questions may help one in decision making. Pls who knows the duration of the contract & if it is renewable?

Thnx

Bencee, you will work as a contract staff for one year during which your perfomances will be evaluated, if you do well you will become a permanent staff, the aggrement is between the bank and SOLNIGERIA. I know two people working as contract staff this same way.

Just know that its marketing.

+ Reply