+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Topic: SITP1(SHELL) HOPEFULLS

Re: SITP1(SHELL) HOPEFULLS

SITP1 starts on the 3rd of June 2009. Hopefully med iv will be sent out 1st week of May i.e if the regretted mails have being fully sent out to those pple that are unsuccessful.

Pls those of u who went for the SRD, when did u apply

last year... around april/may

Hey, SITP hopefuls didnt run away. Many of us are simply waiting in the wings. Again many thanks to those of you who have endeavoured to keep the thread alive. Is it for real that SITP is now slated for June? I heard same story too. Is it a rumour or the antics of some mischief makers? Lets keep our fingers crossed as we hope for the best. I understand that rejection letters were sent to candidates in my group about a week ago after some had received from the same group many weeks back. Please anybody with latest info should keep us posted. One love and many thanks in anticipation..............

@aguyemd..... thx for your info.......im surprised dat they'll be sending rejection mails in batches to members of the same SRD group as u've highlighted............. dat probably means we havent heard the last of d rejection mail syndrome....

My faith isnt shaken sha........ @aguyemd, did you attend ur SRD in March or April, if u dont mind, what date? and ... av u checked your status on the shell website lately? hope im not asking too many questions............??

1luv

guyz the medicals has started rolling out...
    check ur box, even ur spam or bulk mail.
    God is on our side.

Yeah Nkenke, just got my Medical invitation and I advice all prospective candidates to check their spam mails and bulk mails for theirs. I look forward to success in the medicals and seeing you all in the SITP programme this year.

hi guys,

congrats 2 those who has got their iv's 4 medicals already.The Lord who has started ds good work will c us all thru,amen.

i jst want 2 confirm wot d last 2 posters has posted.medicals iv's r rolling out already.i gues it's in batches so just be calm & kp checking ur mails.

i got mine(it was in my inbox) yday@ abt 4.25pm.its for Thursday, 21st May, 2009 at 7.30 a.m. venue is shell ofis ,marina.
    as advised check ur inbox,bulk & spam mails.it could be anywhere.

al d best guys

Congrats to all you guys who have gotten medical IV.
    Please,I'm just curious.Can you please indicate your discipline and grade if possible?
    I'm a geologist(2.2).Somebody was just telling me they take all these things into consideration hence my curiosity.

I would appreciate your responses.

Fellow hopefuls, I was reliably informed that this (present/prospective) batch of SITP shall be the last in view of funding issues that have arisen, no thanks to the recent global economic meltdown. If its eventually true, then successful candidates can count themselves as a special breed. This is hoping that we come out of the medicals unscathed. Then it will be many thanks to God, THE AUTHOR AND FINISHER OF OUR FAITH...............Men, let's keep this thread alive as earlier advised.

ma people it has been a long wait i tell u from the aptitude to SRD and now medicals, wat can i say lets keep our hopes alive. am signing out for the weekend

Nkenke cud u pls inbox me ur no my email is [email protected]. i just want to gv u a call to gt a first hand info on these aptitude test and srd. Thanx. Am no fraudster just a geniue job seeker.

lol @Trbrown even if u are a fraudster u cant do much to me, i am a well informed individual...
    i have PM my details to u feel free to ask 4 any info, but dont u think it wud also benefi the whole house too?

+ Reply
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast