+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: SITP1(SHELL) HOPEFULLS

Re: SITP1(SHELL) HOPEFULLS

Hi nkenke.I'm surprised u said u were having SRD on d 20th.I thought they said it was to end on d 14th.Well,for some of us who has done it 4 abt a month now,we just cant wait for d exercise 2 be concluded,so we could start expecting/receiving response from Shell.In anycase,I really do wish all d people in d house still preparing 2 go 4 SRD d very best.

@T63E.. heard it was extended to 24th. since u havent heard from shell by now then it means u are successful cos some persons i know have been sent rejection letters. pls could u do us well to share ur experiences on that day and any advice u cud offer me... tnx

were their rejection letters via email?

Nkenke,I realy want 2 believe u dat since I've not been contacted yet,it means I'm successful.I'll b waiting 4 their mail.As regards my SRD experience,I was basically relaxed & was just myself.In d case study,I read quickly,picked out d key issues,grouped related issues 2gether,identified any problems & thot of possible solutions.This helps a lot when u're making ur 5mins presentation where u hav 2 quickly identify issues,recomend solutions while bearing in mind d implications of ur recomendations,short/long term. For the Group Exercise,try n make reasonable,concise & objective suggestions when relating with ur partner as well as in d review board discussion.Also,listen well and respect people's opinion.Dont unnecesarily interupt others.Dont be overly argumentative while puting forth ur suggestions.Ur suggestions be made with shell's social investment objective always in mind. For the technical presentation,just be clear in ur presentation,know d content well enough,anticipate possible questions & follow up questions.Also,deal with d broader implications of d research & specific benefits to the company/society.Most importantly,prepare & commit d day into God's hand.I hope u'll find this useful.All d best.

Stino,pls does that mean dat those for sitp/2 have nt also gone for interview,pls does anyone have any info whether d sitp/2 form will still come out dis april

@pepper yes via mail... we cannot continue with ur appln..bla bla bla.... @T63e tnx a million for this useful information... guess since u havent gotten any mail yet then its possible u are in. Commit it to God anyway, hope to meet u at Edjeba.

Hello Shell Hopefuls,

I'm wondering why shell would be sending rejection mails when the whole exercise isnt over....... Is it really true..........If it is, my heart goes out to those who've received....... It's not the end of the world.........

====also, the extension story.... could it be true......

1luv

hi house pls does it mean that if u have not been contacted that u have made it to shell? reply asap. also is it true that SRD was extended to 24th?

the truth is dat even if u havent recieved anytin right now it doesnt mean u r sucessful. all d best

hi

hi house, I did my SRD in late March, the news about the extension; is anyone sure of the last date!

My srd coodinator comfirmed that the srd is still in progress. However he could not comfirm if shell has sent out any message.

@dein have u done ur SRD? thanks for confirming the info. concerning the extension...

+ Reply
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast