+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: SHELL, Why now?

SHELL, Why now?

AFTER APPLYING FOR SHELL GRADUATE POSITION SOMETIME IN MAY, THIS IS THE MAIL I RECIEVED FROM THEM.

Dear Candidate,

Thank you for your recent application to Shell expressing an interest in the Graduate Position.

We have carefully reviewed your application with interest and, unfortunately, you have not been successful on this occasion. If you wish to reapply for any of our graduate opportunities, we do ask that you wait for a period of twelve months before submitting another application (as this additional time will allow you to develop yourself further and gain additional experience and/or qualifications).

If you would like the opportunity to comment on your experience of the recruitment process, please find attached a link to the Candidate Experience Survey, www.maven-web.net/sce/login.asp?Quest=52&Route=1. A third party supplier manages this survey and your individual responses will not be made available to Shell.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for the interest you have shown in the Shell Group and wish you all the very best for the future.

Kind regards
    Shell Recruitment

PLS HAS ANY ONE IN THE HOUSE WHO APPLIED FOR THE SAME POSITION RECIEVE SUCH MAIL OR IS IT ONLY ME THAT THE MAIL IS BEING SENT TO.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT I DID WRONG TO THEM BECAUSE THE POSITION I APPLIED DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY EXPERIENCE.

WELL I HAVE TAKEN IT IN GOOD FAITH AND HOPE FOR SOMETIME ELSE.

Re: SHELL, Why now?

dude....dnt feel bad...got the same mail from shell.......like u said, i took in good faith. better luck next time i guess.......

my dear,take it easy.the ones shell has sent me is enough to start an epistle in scriptures.
    it will happen, very soon.i promise you.shell is not the ultimate.there are firms that pay better than shell,with enough job security.you will get there soon.

Take heart O jare! infact when I got the mail I just weak!
    If the sky's the limit, why are there footsteps on the moon?

+ Reply