Dear Friends,

Thank you for adding me to your friend list. Here is where I tell you more about me. DegreeAngel UK Ltd is a company licensed and registered in the UK with an aim to help Nigerians who dream of studying in the UK. Surveys have shown some of the reasons Nigerians want to study in the UK are the quality of education/resources and the improved employability prospects in Nigeria (where there is a general belief that there is favouritism towards foreign trained graduates).

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...id=97875545521

I have started a group on facebook you will be interested in joining, if you have not joined already. Through this group you will be able to find out more about the UK student application and visa process. In fact I am holding a seminar in Ikeja, Lagos on the the 6th of June. Not only will we guide you through the application process for universites and the UK
student visa (there is a new PBS system) we will show you how to obtain funding (which we can provide ourselves as loans and scholarships). We will show you how to obtain jobs and turn the student visa into a work visa AND we will also apply to some universities on your behalf for FREE if you attend the seminar!

Please forward this message to your friends and loved ones and feel free to contact me if you want to know more! If you are based in the UK, we will be holding an exhibition soon in London so it is still worth you joining the group and this will help you on relocating back to Nigeria or networking with other Nigerians in the UK for jobs, business opportunities or just for fun!

Warm Wishes

Ella Oku
Director
DegreeAngel UK Ltd
www.degreeangel.co.uk
[email protected]