hi house I got a test inviting me
It reads
U r invited for an interview/test on sun. 15th feb 09 by SARO. Time is 8am venue Tai Solarin Memorial Skool, Plot 772b amumo odofin, Lagos, Frm Oshodi, take a bus to mile 2 drop @ 2nd rainbow bustop. pick a bike to the above name skool.come with 4 copies of Cv and acknowledge receipt of text. then I just got another one from the same company informin me of ......... it reads
Dear Applicant, This is tio inform you that the interview scheduled for sunday 15th feb has been reschuled to tomorrow sat 14th feb 09. the venue and time still remain the same (we regrett any inconviniencies) for enquiries call 08082346477.

guys i am in abj for now so i will not make it, so u calls can try u luck. for those in Lagos or those who can make it to lagos. I wish u guys the best u guys can call me 0n 07030955558. nite calls not allowed. I have to squeeze time to let u guys know about this test/interview. sorry for informing u guys late the test message also came late.
N.b : I applied for Graduate Trainee. Their web site is Saroagro.com. Once again I wish u guys the best