+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: SAIPEM INTERVIEW FORMAT?

SAIPEM INTERVIEW FORMAT?

GOOD DAY HOUSE, some of us who have been invited for SAIPEM INTERVIEW are still left in d dark concerning d INTERVIEW FORMAT. my own date is 19th March. Time is running out.
    can somebody discuss this issue.my no is 08065661805, n email: [email protected]

Re: SAIPEM INTERVIEW FORMAT?

House, we are still calling on any body, with useful info on saipem interview, should let us know.
    IS it a written interview or an oral interview?
    Mechlaw...Please!

SAIPEM INTERVIEW FORMAT?

Hey, simply put, it is going to be technical all the way, most especially for the mechanical engineers, though same for other disciplines too.
    1. You are goin' to be interviewed by an Italian or French seasoned engineers, (likely the Technical manager) and a Nigerian from the HR.
    2. Dont worry about ur dressing, you r an engineer not a banker !
    3. Be prepared, Technical stuffs
    Pipes,types of Valves,Flow in pipes,Flanges,Compressors,NPSH, Pumps(in brief),Tanks,Vessels,ASME Codes&Standards,PFDs,P&ID, equipment symbols u can identify on a P&ID, tell dem if u can use AutoCAD and other relevant softwares.
    4. Know briefly what the company does, EPIC (Engineering, Procurement, Installation and Commissioning)
    5. Dont babble too much about the pay,let them believe all you want now is to Contribute/Learn/Work and be part of the company.
    6. Dont be suprised when asked to derive a formular, draw a diagram or symbol etc
    7. Pay attention when dey r explainin' somthin u dnt know before, u can even take some notes while u listen, "oyinbo know say u no too know, but he likes it wen u show say u wan know".
    .....I wish you all the best, but be prepared....lest I forget, wish me good luck too....

+ Reply