+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: SAIPEM HAS FORGOTTEN US

SAIPEM HAS FORGOTTEN US

can you imagine!! the last time i spoke with one of their officials, he promised that they will start inviting people for interview in the second week of january, we are already entering the third week, somebody should please let me know what is going on.If they are not calling us, so we could forget them, afterall, shell, mobil and nlng did theirs.

Re: SAIPEM HAS FORGOTTEN US

Young man be patient enough.

They will soon call for interview.

Pls relax and pray

@martin
    Please you should all learn to exercise patience. They will give you time but it might either be earlier or later than the stipulated time. The main thing is for them to finally call which am sure they will. Continue to pray.

pray hard

Quote Originally Posted by martin123
    can you imagine!! the last time i spoke with one of their officials, he promised that they will start inviting people for interview in the second week of january, we are already entering the third week, somebody should please let me know what is going on.If they are not calling us, so we could forget them, afterall, shell, mobil and nlng did theirs.
    U dont have an option but to pray and wait.
    Cash Rules Everytin Around Me(CREAM)...

I think the free-fall of crude oil price is slowing down things at the moment just pray hard and trust in God.
    I am a slow walker but I never walk backwards.

Haba I even thought they have callled since cos i wrote their test in PH. They said they will call around December but I didnt hear from. When I called one of their officials he sounded harsh and I just took it that they have called peolple they need. But since u said its this january i still have hope. Lets just pray hard and have hope that we will be called.

Please,put your hope in God and pray very hard.Note:if ur anointing can not push ur prayer with faith then consult ur pastor.

Young man.

Kindly wait for another advert to be pubulish bcos Saipem is undergoing a recruitment issue that they had last year 2008.

See you at the top.

The fact's that the guyz dey have in their HR are unneccessary harsh and unfriendly. I did call dem but the guy dat picked the call was just biting as if i'd killed his mother.

He said that non of us has the right to call dem,dat dey'll only get to the shortlisted candidates wen d time cums. I was even trying to calm him down but he insisted he would not talk to me.

U can imagine dat.

Let just wait,pray and c wat cums up lata.

1 LUV
    Where character is built,that's where personality is formed and there's where attitude's expressed.

i think they are quit friendly, if they are the same guys that came for the test in PHC, the only reason they will respond that way is if u repeatedly call and disturb them of issues not in their power to decide........Those black guys dont call the short, the whites do. So i think the best way of doing things is write a test and forget about it cos in the right time God will single you out.All the best
    ab

+ Reply